Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beauty standart in germany

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
Foids go crazy for italian men. Bavarians and italians look almost same cant distinguish them but as soon as women find out the men is italian their eyes shine. All the italian men here i know slay. Its probably like the kpop pill. Italians have these Stereotypes like mafia, tinder schwindler, family orientiert and dark triad.

Last edited:
aryan pokemoncels stay losing

Foids go crazy for italian men. Bavarians and italians look almost same cant distinguish them but as soon as women find out the men is italian they want him. All the italian men here i know slay. Its probably like the kpop pill. Italians have These Stereotypes like mafia, tinder schwindler, family orientiert and dark triad.
women go crazy for MENA. it's like bbc here

Last edited:
true Italian = fakecel. we have almost no Italian here

mena = middle east and north africa
Oh no wonder High end North Indian/indo Aryan Cucks from curryndia/porkisthan do well in Germany

Dhruv cuckee pill destroyed me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oh no wonder High end North Indian/indo Aryan Cucks from curryndia/porkisthan do well in Germany

Dhruv cuckee pill destroyed me:feelsrope::feelsrope:
if you have a beard and semi darkskin you will do well in germany

I'm in Germany and women don't notice me

t. Turkroach

It's all about the looks

It's all about the looks
Yes it is but also about stereotypes, cultural influence and hailo affects. Foids get affected by Media if they see good looking italian mafia movies

Last edited:
Yes it is but also about stereotypes, cultural influence and hailo affects. Foids get affected by Media if they see good looking italian mafia movies
Agreed on this one

italians cant be incels, all women want them