Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

because of my mom and her friends i am a incel

• Thread starter DragonBallZ2000
  • Start date
DragonBallZ2000

DragonBallZ2000

Greycel
my mom said dont go behind this girl dont go behind that girl and she explains various reasons, i just hate women, they just want guys should be perfect and good from heart as well, they also want guys to truly love them, but these women dosent see themselves and thier bitchy behaviour, i suppose such women should be lesbians

her friends and other paid guest girls in my home say men are like scumbags who want sex from them

@DragonBallZCel thoughts?

Women really do hate it when good looking men don't give them attention while the unattractive men simp for them

Women really do hate it when good looking men don't give them attention while the unattractive men simp for them
truth is she will hate it but women also say she have variety of guys and then after that she makes you fall in love and disappears for some months then finds another relationship which feels crap for me

i also want to tell that they also do such things to good looking men

Last edited:

because of your mom and her friends i am no longer incel since we had a nice foursome​

What women say and what they want never match up. Don't listen to females relatives, they want to turn you into good betabuxxer for single moms because they want to have back up plans for future chads widows.

What women say and what they want never match up. Don't listen to females relatives, they want to turn you into good betabuxxer for single moms because they want to have back up plans for future chads widows.
i want to be a chad but these women just gives evil eye or jelousy on me blocking my progress and making me starting from 0 from again
seriously i am just loosing hopes

i want to be a chad but these women just gives evil eye or jelousy on me blocking my progress and making me starting from 0 from again
seriously i am just loosing hopes
I grew up in very gynocentric environment with my dad not being home most of the time and having 5-6 aunts. They were all single moms and they were teaching us to be cucks. Don't get fooled by a woman, they care more for the good of the stranger foid than for her own sons.

I grew up in very gynocentric environment with my dad not being home most of the time and having 5-6 aunts. They were all single moms and they were teaching us to be cucks. Don't get fooled by a woman, they care more for the good of the stranger foid than for her own sons.
thats so true :'(

They want to turn low-value men into obedient 'good men' - slaves for their needs and even wants while denying them basic physiological needs like sex and instead rewarding asshole bad boys with their bodies and sometimes even betabuxxing for these 'bad boys'.

They want to turn low-value men into obedient 'good men' - slaves for their needs and even wants while denying them basic physiological needs like sex and instead rewarding asshole bad boys with their bodies and sometimes even betabuxxing for these 'bad boys'.
Yeah, notice when foids list attributes for a good man, it's always what they need when they are not horny, but when they are horny they will cheat on that guy with toxic bad boy who cannot be programmed into supportive betabuxxer.

Yeah, notice when foids list attributes for a good man, it's always what they need when they are not horny, but when they are horny they will cheat on that guy with toxic bad boy who cannot be programmed into supportive betabuxxer.
Many females even denigrate good men behind their backs.
I knew one genuinely kind guy from the Church and despite him making his own money and even having a girlfriend, the female from one couple I also knew from the Church, called him a 'mama's boy'. Despite him being a genuinely good person, not those 'fake nice guys' soys like to complain.
I guess for the female brains any man who helps others, don't take advantage of others, don't bully, isn't an asshole is a 'mama's boys'.
Then these beasts deserve to be treated like trash by 'real' assholes - 'men'. Single moms shouldn't be supported by state. Let's their 'real men' take care of them and their kids.

Many females even denigrate good men behind their backs.
I knew one genuinely kind guy from the Church and despite him making his own money and even having a girlfriend, the female from one couple I also knew from the Church, called him a 'mama's boy'. Despite him being a genuinely good person, not those 'fake nice guys' soys like to complain.
I guess for the female brains any man who helps others, don't take advantage of others, don't bully, isn't an asshole is a 'mama's boys'.
Then these beasts deserve to be treated like trash by 'real' assholes - 'men'. Single moms shouldn't be supported by state. Let's their 'real men' take care of them and their kids.
Brutal, in church of all places, where is preached to be good, humble and selfless. Oftentimes people show how big of a hypocryte they are when they speak honestly.

Foids live by calculating how useful other person will be for them, so they presume that others are also like that. If the guy is nice and good, they think he hides something. And also good equals weak for them.

There's nothing that foids hate more that man children and mommas boys, because they want the man to act like a father to her.

There's nothing that foids hate more that man children and mommas boys, because they want the man to act like a father to her.
It's ironic because many assholes and criminals can also be called mama's boys. They are impulsive and self-serving ( female trait ). A few days ago one guy at a supermarket started screaming hysterically and swearing because there where only one cashier and he don't wanted to wait. And, surprise, he was with a girlfriend or wife.

So, I guess, female code-word 'mama's boy' is someone who is too good and soft/timid.
An asshole drug dealer who still lives with his mom and raped a few his female clients and used to engage in street fights and small thieft, probably wouldn't be called 'mama's boy'.

It's ironic because many assholes and criminals can also be called mama's boys. They are impulsive and self-serving ( female trait ). A few days ago one guy at a supermarket started screaming hysterically and swearing because there where only one cashier and he don't wanted to wait. And, surprise, he was with a girlfriend or wife.

So, I guess, female code-word 'mama's boy' is someone who is too good and soft/timid.
An asshole drug dealer who still lives with his mom and raped a few his female clients and used to engage in street fights and small thieft, probably wouldn't be called 'mama's boy'.
Youre totally right, they like men who act out like females, are talkative like females, are entitled like females.

Youre totally right, they like men who act out like females, are talkative like females, are entitled like females.
I think those insults like 'needy', 'desperate', 'mama's boy' lost their meaning and are just a buzzwords without deep meaning, like 'narcissist'. "Everyone I don't like is an incel even Trump'.
They used to describe someone you don't like. An ugly man is 'needy' for wanting his physiological needs met, while Chad who can't live without sex just have 'legitimate needs' like we all do :foidSoy: teehee.
Subhuman living with his mother in his 30s or a nerdy scientist dedicating his book to his mother - are a mamma's boys. 'I ain't going to date these manchildren creeps :foidSoy:".
While mafia boss telling everyone at a meeting what his mother was the most important person in his life and he wants to immortalize her memory just strongly loves his mother :soy::foidSoy:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back