Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been in mogfest

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
After 2 solid years of ldar maxxing, I went some course for(((education))) and mogged to hell and back.
everybody is there is at least high tier normie and foids are majority :fuk:
shit is going to be suck, pure suifuel

this is going to be an another high school, any advises?
Eyes closed

Last edited:
everybody is there is at least high tier normie and foids are majority
That is the thing if you’re not high normie or foid you will get suicidal just by being there, that’s why there isn’t any low normies or guys like you , if you even try to stay there then you are a very strong men like me,cuz everyday I went to school it was like a thousand knifes stabbing me in my body

Mogfests are one of the most brutal phenomena on earth.

That is the thing if you’re not high normie or foid you will get suicidal just by being there, that’s why there isn’t any low normies or guys like you , if you even try to stay there then you are a very strong men like me,cuz everyday I went to school it was like a thousand knifes stabbing me in my body
Its not that I like to being moged everyday, i dont have a much choice:fuk:

everybody is there is at least high tier normie and foids are majority :fuk:
I noticed this too. At the start of the year I saw lower tier men around but they just started fading away as the year progressed. At the end only Chads, their friends and foids were left

Bootal - exercise a lot and be strong bro

CHOose your D-Ecisions wisely in ordER to survive.

You're already doing better than many here due to favourable demographics of your area.

Looksmax, socialmax and pray you can leave this place.
I thought the same for a second but there is a problem.
They are not nerdy girls or something like that, they are all high tier, remember the the girls in HS that was popular in class?
Imagine being surrounded by them. Not something that I could compete, hell even normies have no chance:feelshaha:

I noticed this too. At the start of the year I saw lower tier men around but they just started fading away as the year progressed. At the end only Chads, their friends and foids were left
Cuz only they are on easy mode
Its not that I like to being moged everyday, i dont have a much choice:fuk:
We never have a choice