Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Beermaxxed thoughts rn, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Even the goal of attaining unpaid slutina taco in this slutina ridden city seems like a pipe dream that wont go anywhere because god cursed me with chinkceldom :kys:

Last edited:
Sluttina bitch taco

Sluttina bitch taco
7CD27627 5FE9 46D0 9620 AEB8DF7A52B4

If only it were that easy, mang…:fuk:
Wear a beige fedora, learn Spanish, light blue shirts (with undervest if you can't grow chest hair) and act like a real cholo with a lot of gold.

If you do it well enough you could pass for a Mexican since you're Asian which is half there, or say you're from a civilized Amazonian tribe.

Wear a beige fedora, learn Spanish, light blue shirts (with undervest if you can't grow chest hair) and act like a real cholo with a lot of gold.

If you do it well enough you could pass for a Mexican since you're Asian which is half there, or say you're from a civilized Amazonian tribe.
Lifefuel… my own ppl legit mistake me for Mexican from time to time, Chico. I also do have chest hair n shiet, mang, with a mexican themed tattoo as well:feelshehe::feelshmm:

Lifefuel… my own ppl legit mistake me for Mexican from time to time, Chico. I also do have chest hair n shiet, mang, with a mexican themed tattoo as well:feelshehe::feelshmm:
There you go cholo, for more inspiration watch the warriors and play the video game and pay attention to the hurricanes. Model yourself on them.

It may be a blow to your dignity but fuck it. You're here, can't get much worse.