Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious beg for help. im being avoided at uni

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
im failing classes because no one wants to be my partner in lab I'm very suicidal and on the verg of becoming school sh00ter

(in video game)
im so fucking serious i would even post my face and the weapon (i wish i have one) and proceed to do it.

never been this low before I'm willing to find solution this week.

It’s cuz I ugly

Can you talk to any teacher or something? I know its embarrasing as fuck but if your grades depend on it…

In the worst case, you can put the teachers who did not help you on your death list.

im so fucking serious i would even post my face and the weapon (i wish i have one) and proceed to do it.

never been this low before I'm willing to find solution this week.
Good luck ending up in the nigger rape jungle if you pull that shit (only if you live in America).

Fucking hell man, get a grip. Is that the only reason you are failing classes, because no-one is pairing up with you? Is there an unequal amount of people in your class?
71 one ppl all have pairs but me. it is the only way to pass lab exams.
Can you talk to any teacher or something? I know its embarrasing as fuck but if your grades depend on it…

In the worst case, you can put the teachers who did not help you on your death list.
i have talked to lab doc he legit told me "not my problem, go out off my face"

I'm losing it but I'm strangely so calm, i am sure the rage will come sooner or later i fear of what is coming i know myself when this happens it turns to very bad shit.

71 one ppl all have pairs but me. it is the only way to pass lab exams.

i have talked to lab doc he legit told me "not my problem, go out off my face"

I'm losing it but I'm strangely so calm, i am sure the rage will come sooner or later i fear of what is coming i know myself when this happens it turns to very bad shit.
Make incel friends there have to be

Just be tall and handsome bro, then everything happens automatically. :feelsYall:

Make incel friends there have to be
no incels in this class they all normies with friends. they look soft etc but very chatty and friendly, i'm mostly intimidating i guess idk how to remove the bad looks on me

Just take some showers and everything will gonna be all right.

I'm so confused on how the fuck university works

I'm so confused on how the fuck university works

same. it seems to work like this when it comes to social dynamics]
richer you are = more aqcuantnces
height is relevant/face isn't
being loner = major over
having acne = over
no female friend = over and creep

im alone in uni. i have no friends. no one talks to me. everyone hates me. its hell. i am losing my motivation to study because everything just feels like shit.

im alone in uni. i have no friends. no one talks to me. everyone hates me. its hell. i am losing my motivation to study because everything just feels like shit.
are you me?
nigga at least ur major doesn't require lab group work i assume. i'm in legit hell

Been there but in HS

are you me?
nigga at least ur major doesn't require lab group work i assume. i'm in legit hell
just email your prof and tell them
usually there's a couple guys who skip class like me and don't have partners

honestly a degree in 2022 is useless I suggest finding a job that you like rather than studying op.

honestly a degree in 2022 is useless I suggest finding a job that you like rather than studying op.
i do it because i plan on joining army force with higher rank. i cant mingle in society