Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Behold my new avi

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s over for the Skibidi Toilet. RIP, big guy.

Say hello to Gumball the blue cat. Finally, I’m joining the ranks of all meowcels here.

Feast your eyes on the glory of my new pfp! New year, new me:foidSoy:

RIP, Skibidi skibidi

View attachment 1670.webp

Nice profile picture.

Nice profile picture.
Thanks, EnglishCel, yours reminds me of Ferrari. I edited mine a bit and turned it into a png, it had been a jpeg with white background before.

Thanks, EnglishCel, yours reminds me of Ferrari. I edited mine a bit and turned it into a png, it had been a jpeg with white background before.
Mine is the flag of the County of Kent. I really like yours I used to love watching The Amazing World Of Gumball, reminds me of happier times. I could only watch it when I went to my grandma's house as she had Cartoon Network on her TV and we did not. Shame she is getting so old now but her mother lived well into her nineties so hopefully she will be around for a bit longer.

other one was better

Mine is the flag of the County of Kent. I really like yours I used to love watching The Amazing World Of Gumball, reminds me of happier times. I could only watch it when I went to my grandma's house as she had Cartoon Network on her TV and we did not. Shame she is getting so old now but her mother lived well into her nineties so hopefully she will be around for a bit longer.
Sounds nice. I actually don‘t know how old the show is, I just discovered it recently. I think it’s great, I like it more than Spongebob.

other one was better
It was great, but sometimes it’s time for a change.

Sounds nice. I actually don‘t know how old the show is, I just discovered it recently. I think it’s great, I like it more than Spongebob.

It was great, but sometimes it’s time for a change.
I think it is quite old went on for a while I think. Great show though.

Bummed the movie never got made