Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Behold the greatest incel propaganda video of all time!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
We in the Incel Movement have achieved victory over the jews of YouTube my brothers! Behold the re-release of our greatest propaganda video yet and behold the horrors of the Blackpill! Thanks to @Saint Oatcel Saviour of Inkies for creating this work of art which belongs in the Louvre alongside the works of Rembrandt and Michelangelo.

Link to join the discord of the real world Incel Movement: https://discord.gg/SXyxyS9w

View: https://rumble.com/v4c8h43-behold-the-horrors-of-the-blackpill-my-brothers.html

The split second of the dog made me kek but still incredibly brutal. Fuck this gay life.

The split second of the dog made me kek but still incredibly brutal. Fuck this gay life.
Thank you brother we appreciate your support. Please join us over on discord and let the revolution begin!
Heil Hitler!

it is too fast to see the stuff.

form your damn militia NoW SO it starts spreading Before nuclear warfare starts so we can join Instead of getting DraftCucked FOR us army

form your damn militia NoW SO it starts spreading Before nuclear warfare starts so we can join Instead of getting DraftCucked FOR us army
Easier said then done. Go on to my discord and listen to my most recent audio recorded speech to the soldiers for the many reasons why we can't just metastasize in real life, yet. We need more men to join us on discord otherwise the probability of any of us being within a reasonable geographic proximity will be extremely low. I have my plans and they are brilliant and one day we will be to incels as the NSDAP was to all true noble Germans.

brutal video... such a banger tho :feelsLightsaber:

We in the Incel Movement have achieved victory over the jews of YouTube my brothers! Behold the re-release of our greatest propaganda video yet and behold the horrors of the Blackpill! Thanks to @Saint Oatcel Saviour of Inkies for creating this work of art which belongs in the Louvre alongside the works of Rembrandt and Michelangelo.

Link to join the discord of the real world Incel Movement: https://discord.gg/SXyxyS9w

View: https://rumble.com/v4c8h43-behold-the-horrors-of-the-blackpill-my-brothers.html

me watching this with my 1,75cm

Shahada earned you a block ignorant Muhammadin

share your toilet sister with us boyo she must be used by incels

Easier said then done. Go on to my discord and listen to my most recent audio recorded speech to the soldiers for the many reasons why we can't just metastasize in real life, yet. We need more men to join us on discord otherwise the probability of any of us being within a reasonable geographic proximity will be extremely low. I have my plans and they are brilliant and one day we will be to incels as the NSDAP was to all true noble Germans.
I just bought M&P 15 SPORT II With holosun 512

You can help and be part of it soldier!
IPF Poster

bumpity bump bump

The dogpill clip :feelskek: :lul:

Shahada earned you a block ignorant Muhammadin
He's not. He's a glownigger larping as Islamic to cover the Islamist terrorist angle of the "incel terrorist" psyop.

He's not. He's a glownigger larping as Islamic to cover the Islamist terrorist angle of the "incel terrorist" psyop.
Thanks for bumping my thread you jealous retarded schizoid cunt.

Thanks for bumping my thread you jealous retarded schizoid cunt.
@gymletethnicel already outed your retarded Muslim larp. You mix Nazism with Islamism and inceldom to create the carefully crafted image of the incel extremist ideologue.

How often do you give your intelligence reports? Is it Quantico or DC that your handler sends them to?

Society is nearing imminent collapse.

@gymletethnicel already outed your retarded Muslim larp. You mix Nazism with Islamism and inceldom to create the carefully crafted image of the incel extremist ideologue.

How often do you give your intelligence reports? Is it Quantico or DC that your handler sends them to?
Continue to embrace you deluded conspiratorial schizoid induced fantasies faggot. Your butt buddy and gay lover did no such thing. My post history is replete with many highly enlightened exegetical interpretations of the corpus of Islamic Holy texts including the Biography of Mohammad, Peace be upon Him, the Hadiths and the sacred Quran. You are full of spite and envy for my brilliant achievements and despise me for doing what some weak minded, weak bodied scum like you could only dream of achieving. I have become the Caliph of the Incel Caliphate and we will soon be dealing with those traitors to the cause in exactly the same way my Mujahedeen brothers deal with those who apostatize from Islam.

My post history is replete with many highly enlightened exegetical interpretations of the corpus of Islamic Holy texts including the Biography of Mohammad, Peace be upon Him, the Hadiths and the sacred Quran.
Oh yeah? Does any of that scripture and exegesis instruct followers of Islam to pimp out their sisters with her lewd images to strange men for their masturbatory pleasure? You fucking cuck faggot.

Oh yeah? Does any of that scripture and exegesis instruct followers of Islam to pimp out their sisters with her lewd images to strange men for their masturbatory pleasure? You fucking cuck faggot.
Is that all you have got on me? You clearly do not understand religion or Islam at all. Fanaticism and devotion to a creed is not measured solely by whether the devotee has exhibited some personal indiscretions but rather by what his measure of commitment actually is in terms of what he is willing to do in furtherance of his faith. Did you know that many of the guys who joined ISIS were former drug addicts, rent boys and other degenerates who sought to purify themselves through righteous Jihad? Do their former indiscretions somehow invalidate their commitment to the cause of global Jihad? You are a fucking moron as well as a pathetic weak little bitch whose jealousy for my Supreme Gentlemanly powers is what motivates your incessant attempts to defame me.

For some of them, not even the guillotine wants to be stained with their blood. Worse is required.

All the guys in this video mog me.

Terabased

Islam is gay

Terabased
Thank you brother. We look forward to you joining us on our discord server and helping to advance the incel movement on behalf all of our disenfranchised brothers.

Is that all you have got on me? You clearly do not understand religion or Islam at all. Fanaticism and devotion to a creed is not measured solely by whether the devotee has exhibited some personal indiscretions but rather by what his measure of commitment actually is in terms of what he is willing to do in furtherance of his faith. Did you know that many of the guys who joined ISIS were former drug addicts, rent boys and other degenerates who sought to purify themselves through righteous Jihad? Do their former indiscretions somehow invalidate their commitment to the cause of global Jihad? You are a fucking moron as well as a pathetic weak little bitch whose jealousy for my Supreme Gentlemanly powers is what motivates your incessant attempts to defame me.
Recite some Qur'an then. Recite Surah al Qiyamah.

Last edited:
lefties and jews have insane poltical power since they are all united, making men as weak as possible
all BasedBros should united, NEET ethnics whites redpillers mgtow looksmaxxed UNITED

Fucks foid rights.