Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Behold the power of the Incel Liberation Movement!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Today we begin a new era my brothers! An era of justice, hope, solidarity and empowerment for all our comrades in arms. I bring you a message which I have delivered to all of my fanatical soldiers in the Incel Protection Force. Consider joining our ranks and supporting our cause my brothers, for we must stand united or we will fall divided. Discord link: https://discord.gg/MhTRyhBs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-shosMqMzw

Hail the Supreme Gentleman! Incel powER!

I will say that this video has pretty poor lighting and also a static noise in the background that is a bit distracting.

I will say that this video has pretty poor lighting and also a static noise in the background that is a bit distracting.
As I told my brothers on the discord servers, I can only do these videos at night on account of my schedule and I need the lights from my car to illuminate me so that people can at least see that there is someone standing there. The message is what matters and it is a brilliant one worthy of our Fuhrer, Elliot Rodger himself.

Beta af to keep the walk back to the car in the video.

Beta af to keep the walk back to the car in the video.
It is raw, unfiltered and unedited video. Also, I am too lazy to bother cutting it down using YT's ridiculously bad editing feature.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Thank you brother. Great movie btw, though it was a shame that they didn't let him turn around and fight the Soviets in the end.

alhamdulilah , I am inspired by your videos, especially in the one where you talked about how you managed to turn your life around while you were so weak and powerless like many of us here. May Allah guide you in your endeavors. I will look deep within to find the resolve to join your movement and inshallah I will be fully ready to commit to this. All hail ER!

alhamdulilah , I am inspired by your videos, especially in the one where you talked about how you managed to turn your life around while you were so weak and powerless like many of us here. May Allah guide you in your endeavors. I will look deep within to find the resolve to join your movement and inshallah I will be fully ready to commit to this. All hail ER!
Thank you for your extremely generous words of support my brother in Islamic arms. May Allah bless and favor our movement and may he empower us to bring about the liberation of all our brothers in incel arms. All hail Sir Elliot, Peace be upon Him. Inshallah.

All hail Seung Hui Cho! It's our time to rise!

Protect me from my bullies

Please mention my profile in your manifesto when you go ER. It would mean a lot to me

I've seen a number of these videos, this one has the coolest setting. Keep em coming.

All hail Seung Hui Cho! It's our time to rise!
Thank you brother. We honor all of the glorious martyrs and that gunfire salvo at the end was a tribute to their honorable exploits.

Protect me from my bullies
Join us comrade and once we are large enough we will begin establishing local chapters and networks of comrades for that very purpose.

I've seen a number of these videos, this one has the coolest setting. Keep em coming.
Thank you comrade for your words of support. That was filmed at the Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge in the IPF paramilitary training grounds.

Please mention my profile in your manifesto when you go ER. It would mean a lot to me
Manifesto is a work in progress. We do not advocate for or support violence though and I always tell my men not to squander their lives or their talents by going ER and instead offering their services to the movement on behalf of all fellow brocels.

Thank you comrade for your words of support. That was filmed at the Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge in the IPF paramilitary training grounds.
The Elliot Rodger memorial bridge always makes me smile.

I dream of a society where foids are treated nothing more than property.

Extremely based

Extremely based
Thank you brother. We in the IPF and ILM are like a supernova explosion of basedness so intense that most of the borcels over here cannot even comprehend our glory and power.

The Elliot Rodger memorial bridge always makes me smile.
Haha than you brother. We always seek to honor and commemorate the legacy of the great martyrs to the cause of incel liberation here at the IPF military training grounds. One day we will dedicate a large statue to Saint Elliot which will be made in the style of those massive statues of Stalin that used to be placed in city squares all around the Soviet Union.

How committed do I have to be to join?

How committed do I have to be to join?
Thank you for asking my comrade. We seek any one who is committed to advancing the cause of incel liberation, so long as they are in fact themselves brocels who have never experienced the intimacy, love or affections of a foid. We do not discriminate and we accept all those who come to us with the strength of their convictions and who are willing to stand with their fellow comrades in arms and use all legal means available to vindicate the injustices that have been inflicted upon so many men by the tyranny of foids and their normie/jew enablers. We encourage you and all of our comrades here to join us on our discord server so that together we may build a brighter, more prosperous and glorious future for all incel men. Hail Elliot Rodger and Sieg Heil!

Damn straight, it is time to build a proper movement to help all incels as a collective. Not just our personal, individual desire for ascension and onlincshitpost—but something that will help all incels and will meaningfully oppose our common enemies of feminism, SJW leftism, and jewish degenerate elites.

We are the victims of societal oppression and therefore must unite to change society in accordance with our interests, like any other class or demographic. Incel power!

Every journey has a first step. Indeed.

Damn straight, it is time to build a proper movement to help all incels as a collective. Not just our personal, individual desire for ascension and onlincshitpost—but something that will help all incels and will meaningfully oppose our common enemies of feminism, SJW leftism, and jewish degenerate elites.

We are the victims of societal oppression and therefore must unite to change society in accordance with our interests, like any other class or demographic. Incel power!
Thank you my brother. We are indeed the only real hope for incel men such as ourselves. Only through the power of political action can we reach the hearts and minds of those who may potentially be our allies and will enable us to achieve real, tangible goals in furtherance of Incel Liberation. Those cunt faggot jews who dare to deride and demean our efforts with their insinuations of larping and glowniggering shall be dealt with in the exact same manner that Hamas deals with vile israeli whores whom they encounter, once we have achieved total power in the incelosphere. All glory and Honor be to Allah and may his Majesty, Sir Elliot Rodger, Peace be upon Him, look down on us with favor and pride from his place of glory in Valhalla.

Every journey has a first step. Indeed.
The legend begins my brother and I look forward to leading you wonderful men as we all take our first steps and march like SS Storm Troopers towards a glorious future of righteous vindication for all incel men. Hail Sir Elliot Rodger and Inshallah.

The legend begins my brother and I look forward to leading you wonderful men as we all take our first steps and march like SS Storm Troopers towards a glorious future of righteous vindication for all incel men. Hail Sir Elliot Rodger and Inshallah.
Hail.