Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a manlet is brutal

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
I remember when I was 12, I was the smallest person in the whole school. People were mocking me, ridiculing me in front of other classmates for being so small. I remember normies coming close to my face and asking me "why are you so small?" as if I could change that. They knew they could get away with it so they kept pestering me about it even if I told them to stop. I couldn’t fight back since I was so weak-minded, small and frail. I felt so powerless and scared. As for dating… well you already know. I remember having a crush on this girl because she was extremely kind to me, but in hindsight, I realized she felt bad for me since I got openly bullied in front of her.

Of course, the teachers didn’t do shit either. I don’t have a single memory of a teacher taking my side and telling them to stop but I sure remember vividly how they scolded me for having a bad attitude (people treating me like shit makes turned me into a shit person… not rocket science).

This constant barrage of negative feedbacks that I received during my school years made me into the bitter, angry man that I am today. Due to these brutal traumas, I quickly digested the blackpill at a very young age. Genetics is truly king in this life.

Yep, fuck nature and the DNA game

gYou should go live with the pygmies then

the teachers didn’t do shit either. I don’t have a single memory of a teacher taking my side and telling them to stop but I sure remember vividly how they scolded me for having a bad attitude
Teachers are even worse people than politicians

Teachers are even worse people than politicians
Yah they are all white green haired LGTV+ worshipping holes, so in other words, water is wet.

I remember when I was 12, I was the smallest person in the whole school. People were mocking me, ridiculing me in front of other classmates for being so small. I remember normies coming close to my face and asking me "why are you so small?" as if I could change that. They knew they could get away with it so they kept pestering me about it even if I told them to stop. I couldn’t fight back since I was so weak-minded, small and frail. I felt so powerless and scared. As for dating… well you already know. I remember having a crush on this girl because she was extremely kind to me, but in hindsight, I realized she felt bad for me since I got openly bullied in front of her.

Of course, the teachers didn’t do shit either. I don’t have a single memory of a teacher taking my side and telling them to stop but I sure remember vividly how they scolded me for having a bad attitude (people treating me like shit makes turned me into a shit person… not rocket science).

This constant barrage of negative feedbacks that I received during my school years made me into the bitter, angry man that I am today. Due to these brutal traumas, I quickly digested the blackpill at a very young age. Genetics is truly king in this life.
brutal story man

@Adolf Kitler @Grim_Reaper