Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a mentalcel is a meme

• Thread starter WorldRulerAisha
  • Start date
WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
I’m tired of these average to good looking guys calling themselves a mentalcels to mask the fact that they don’t have success with women.

The whole rating mega thread is an example of the kind of users we have here. Rotting on this forum isn’t going to help your chances.

If you weren’t diagnosed with an actual mental disability like @Lvl32wizard GTFO.

Average looks won't help you if you are mentally retarded.

i was actually diagnosed

i would happily trade my looks just to be low inhibition and NT (like i was when i was a kid but then some unknown supernatural disaster literally fucked my head)

Average looks won't help you if you are mentally retarded.
i was actually diagnosed

i would happily trade my looks just to be low inhibition and NT.

gCmzZRP.gif

I have a legit PDD-NOS diagnosis which means I'm fucked.

It's not. Ugly guys get gfs by being normies, normies get gfs by being normies. Chads get gfs by being chads.

i was actually diagnosed

i would happily trade my looks just to be low inhibition and NT (like i was when i was a kid but then some unknown supernatural disaster literally fucked my head)

Did you ever send me a pic? Word on incelstreet is that you're actually decent looking.

Sincerely I can go anytime and get a paper stating I'm not right in the head. It's much harder to prove you're sane than to prove you're insane. Just because some doctor tells you you're crazy doesn't mean he's right, there are a shitload of dumb doctors out there.

i was actually diagnosed

I was gonna name you as a good example of a mentalcel.

Did you ever send me a pic? Word on incelstreet is that you're actually decent looking.
He's more than decent looking. He's literally Orb-lite.

Ok let's assume you were an average looking guy but a jobless, friendless NEET with ZERO social skills and anxiety. What would you do? All people at your age are already much further in terms of education/career and already have established social groups.

It's not. Ugly guys get gfs by being normies, normies get gfs by being normies. Chads get gfs by being chads.
If you’re a normie looking guy rotting on this forum isn’t going to I help with that. You’re either diagnosed or not.

Ok let's assume you were an average looking guy but a jobless, friendless NEET with ZERO social skills and anxiety. What would you do? All people at your age are already much further in terms of education/career and already have established social groups.
Those problems are all cure able. Being here won’t help.

this. this. 100 times this. everyone on this forum is a mentalcel just by default.

looks matter, so do social skills, so do connections, you gotta have a social circle, etc, etc.

i always say this but we're literally on the 1st lap here while most normies are on lap 35+

If you’re a normie looking guy rotting on this forum isn’t going to I help with that. You’re either diagnosed or not.
If you're a normie looking guy who is boring, shy as fuck and introverted you have no choice but rot here. You can't learn social skills at age of 10+

its in the ratings megathread.

You def have some flaws, including your blacktier bulbous nose and nostrils (funnily enough, you are the albino version of your current avatar, infact, his nose is a bit shapelier), and your phitrum to chin ratio is bad. Midface is quite long. Nothing really attractive about your face, but your lower eyelids are decent, eyeshape is quite good, thick eyebrows, etc.

Yeah, your blacktier nose, long philtrum and long midface are what hurt you but you still aren't hideous. I think the long philtrum but thin top lip is always emphasizes the phitrum even more. Is the long mf due to lens distortion?

PS:

No cheekbone projection, narrow lower jaw but masculine chin shape. I wonder what you look like from the side.

My own sig triggered me jfl reeeeeeee

You def have some flaws, including your blacktier bulbous nose and nostrils (funnily enough, you are the albino version of your current avatar, infact, his nose is a bit shapelier), and your phitrum to chin ratio is bad. Midface is quite long. Nothing really attractive about your face, but your lower eyelids are decent, eyeshape is quite good, thick eyebrows, etc.

Yeah, your blacktier nose, long philtrum and long midface are what hurt you but you still aren't hideous. I think the long philtrum but thin top lip is always emphasizes the phitrum even more. Is the long mf due to lens distortion?

PS:

No cheekbone projection, narrow lower jaw but masculine chin shape. I wonder what you look like from the side.

could be distortion lol. my philtrum is my worst fucking flaw.

He's more than decent looking. He's literally Orb-lite.

He is an Orbid - an Orb-phenotype lol. But he is the dollar-store, poundstretcher version of Orb with noticeable flaws. But not enough for him to be TRUECEL. He has never spoken to a woman before so mentalceldom is most of his issue.

If you're a normie looking guy who is boring, shy as fuck and introverted you have no choice but rot here. You can't learn social skills at age of 10+
Bettering yourself can help

He is an Orbid - an Orb-phenotype lol. But he is the dollar-store, poundstretcher version of Orb with noticeable flaws. But not enough for him to be TRUECEL. He has never spoken to a woman before so mentalceldom is most of his issue.
I agree wholeheartedly. Already told him he was a cheaper version of Orb. I wish I was an Orbid. The only thing I lack is looks, making me a truecel.

Mental health problems don't just ruin your dating chances but so much more in your life.

I think almost everyone here is a mentalcel. It's the only legit form of inceldom

Mentalcels exist. They are the average looking guys who don't have the social skills to make it.
Rotting here won’t help with that.

I think almost everyone here is a mentalcel. It's the only legit form of inceldom
So you think guys like @Twisted is legit when he’s a bragging faggot

Mental health problems don't just ruin your dating chances but so much more in your life.
I agree but people who shout im mental when they are not and don’t even try ruin this word.

I agree but people who shout im mental when they are not and don’t even try ruin this word.

What if you tried everything including therapy but it didn't help? If you grew up as an Incel you will forever be socially retarded even if you looksmax to normie tier.

I agree, not to mention it's just downright insulting to anyone actually struggling with mental health, the world doesn't care they just like pointing at mental health as a scape goat but then don't try to improve it.

What if you tried everything including therapy but it didn't help? If you grew up as an Incel you will forever be socially retarded even if you looksmax to normie tier.
If you tried everything even hiring a coach then yea it’s pretty much over for you. If you just sit at home calling yourself autistic and haven’t even tried talking to anyone or better yourself gtfo.

I agree, not to mention it's just downright insulting to anyone actually struggling with mental health, the world doesn't care they just like pointing at mental health as a scape goat but then don't try to improve it.
+1 the fake mentalcels here are embarrassing.

mentalcel = volcel always in my eyes. + the term mentalcel is overused. Sure you can be fucked in the head, but plenty of psychos have or have had gfs.

there really isnt anything stopping a "mentalcel" if they are average to attractive, unless they are like extremely fucked up in the head and have been sent to a mental hospital for evaluation or some shit.

PROJECTION.

Some men are normal enough but just ugly
<-------------------------------------

mentalcel = volcel always in my eyes. + the term mentalcel is overused. Sure you can be fucked in the head, but plenty of psychos have or have had gfs.

there really isnt anything stopping a "mentalcel" if they are average to attractive, unless they are like extremely fucked up in the head and have been sent to a mental hospital for evaluation or some shit.

Average + diagnosed autism spectrum disorder = incel

i was actually diagnosed