Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a mentalcel is a meme

• Thread starter WorldRulerAisha
  • Start date
not really im just just saying dont call yourself mental if youre not actually diagnosed with a mental disability.
Who says people who claim to be mentalcels aren't diagnosed?

Sure you can be fucked in the head, but plenty of psychos have or have had gfs.
because some mental issues are actually attractive to foids. read about the dark triad.

but the mental issues WE have are a complete different story..

Who says people who claim to be mentalcels aren't diagnosed?
If they are okay if they aren't gtfo is it that hard to understand?
if a 6/10 is in his room all day calling himself autistic on incel.me that's a slap in the face to people with actual mental problems.

if a 6/10 is in his room all day calling himself autistic on incel.me that's a slap in the face to people with actual mental problems.
But if a 2/10 does, it's ok? Looks and mental illnesses are seperate from eachother.

But if a 2/10 does, it's ok? Looks and mental illnesses are seperate from eachother.
its over for him anyway lol, there's a lot of confident, social incels on here wheres their success?
if @FACEandLMS was 5/10 he wouldn't be posting here.

so decent looking people can't have mental problems?

They they do work, they go to schools and universities, they write, talk, type, argue on this forum, they do all sorts of shit like those 10 other normal human being.

Yet they claim they are """"""""""mental""""""""""

JFL at this cope.

They they do work, they go to schools and universities, they write, talk, type, argue on this forum, they do all sorts of shit like those 10 other normal human being.

Yet they claim they are """"""""""mental""""""""""

JFL at this cope.

It depends on the severity of one's mental state tbh. I'm schizophrenic and perfectly comfortable calling myself a mentalcel. I'm ugly too but still, it doesn't help.