Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a slut is a choice.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says being a slut is a choice and the reason I say this is because I hear the two words ‘slut shaming’ and when you get sl*t shamed, it’s because you’re a wh*re and choose to be one, just like when a killer chooses to kill someone and no one says ‘killer shaming’ when a killer gets shamed so why say ‘slut shaming’? Being a killer and being a wh*re are both choices without counting the type of indents where accidental killings take place such as accidentally running someone over with a vehicle and just because something is socially accepted, it doesn’t mean it’s right and if you’re doing the wrong thing then you deserve to be shamed so if you kill someone, you deserve to be shamed just like you deserve to be shamed for being a slut if you take casual cock and screaming ‘slut shaming’ doesn’t magically make the slut shamer wrong for shaming a degenerate.

Last edited:
You are right but slut shaming doesn’t work anyway. It just means that you have a fulfilled sexlife because you are privileged (=woman). Slut shaming is more like a cheap MGTOW-cope. Many women don’t care if you call them a slut nowadays. So Slut shaming is pointless.

being a sex toy for chad is the dream of every foid is in their nature being a whore

The problem is that nearly all women are weak willed instinct driven animals and dont really want to even try to resist their urges, even if met with violence, slut shaming or shunning. This, again, just shows how primitive their brains are

stop rape shaming :feelscomfy:

Of course it's a choice, we need to start shaming peope for it again

stop rape shaming :feelscomfy:
Damn, you’re right, dude, you got me, you mentioned the term and added ‘shaming’ at the end of it so this definitely means you have a point (sarcasm).

Damn, you’re right, dude, you got me, you mentioned the term and added ‘shaming’ at the end of it so this definitely means you have a point (sarcasm).
you fuckin with me nigga? :feelsUgh:

No not really, it's their nature