Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel feels like getting ran over by a steamroller 9999999 times

Mortycel

Mortycel

Greycel
Being an incel is worse than any medieval torture method, physically and mentally it is hell, my body hates me and I am constantly in physical pain from being an incel. Sometimes I think my body is trying to kill itself to escape being incel. I have very bad headaches all the time, my chest always hurts like I am being stabbed, I get very sick to the stomach after eating almost anything and throw up often, all my bones and joints always hurt and ache, every part of my body feels like it is crying out in pain every day. Meanwhile Chad just feels normal and good all the time.

Being an incel is worse than any medieval torture method, physically and mentally it is hell, my body hates me and I am constantly in physical pain from being an incel.
Its a slow agonizing death from a million small (and large) cuts.

Sometimes I think my body is trying to kill itself to escape being incel. I have very bad headaches all the time, my chest always hurts like I am being stabbed, I get very sick to the stomach after eating almost anything and throw up often, all my bones and joints always hurt and ache, every part of my body feels like it is crying out in pain every day.
My body is gigasubhuman. I have a ton of illnesses and I'm a weak fat ass. Also, my brain literally shuts down and puts me to sleep because I don't have hope in life.

You described how I feel very well.

eternally in pain

Being an incel is worse than any medieval torture method, physically and mentally it is hell, my body hates me and I am constantly in physical pain from being an incel. Sometimes I think my body is trying to kill itself to escape being incel. I have very bad headaches all the time, my chest always hurts like I am being stabbed, I get very sick to the stomach after eating almost anything and throw up often, all my bones and joints always hurt and ache, every part of my body feels like it is crying out in pain every day. Meanwhile Chad just feels normal and good all the time.
theres this tall white rich chad that larps as incel on tiktok god i hate that guy so much he literally mogs me in everything and finds incel suffering to be funny i hope he is caught by ethnic badboys and is forced to watch his gf get raped griffith type shit innit