Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being blamed for something that is not my fault

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Divine general
Buddy boys, literally when I woke up from a 2 hour nap.

I hear my parents screaming that the heater ran out of gas and i tend to be in the room by myself so i overhear my name being mentioned

Obviously being the subpar guy in the house, it is my fault.

It is my fault that the electricity is high despite massive usage being from the geyser and not me.

I finished the gas from the gas heater although my mom spends 2 plus hours in front of it everyday.

I cant enjoy being warm. I'm being told to stock up on clothes while parents just wear basic winter clothing and sit in front of warmth.

My room has no sunlight while everyone else's room gets warm

Worse of it all, it is almost a daily occurrence that I get called on for every little thing. I could just be relaxing while my brother be there but I get talked to like a child.
Brutal, just brutal.

Yeah every family has one black sheep to be blamed for the everything. In my house first that was me, since i stopped working around the house and they noticed how much shittier was then, they started blaming my sister. Foid being a foid she doesn't gives a shit.

This is foid behavior, they will Blame everything on you, even though it's not your fault.
If you are single, you're to blame.
If you are lonely, it's your fault.

This is foid behavior, they will Blame everything on you, even though it's not your fault.
If you are single, you're to blame.
If you are lonely, it's your fault.
Bro my mom gave me hell for 10+ years

now she's calling me like a guard dog like nothing happened

Facts man
I just cant wait to move out
Yeah every family has one black sheep to be blamed for the everything. In my house first that was me, since i stopped working around the house and they noticed how much shittier was then, they started blaming my sister. Foid being a foid she doesn't gives a shit.

My moms always says i caused her problems and still brings up me being a premature baby and how painful my birth was for her .

57570.jpg

My moms always says i caused her problems and still brings up me being a premature baby and how painful my birth was for her .
She literally said the reason I'm here because abortion was illegal

JFL

Yeah, normies like to blame people they look down on for problems, just because it fits with their prejudice that the person is bad

If you were a Chad it would never be blamed for anything you’d be praised for merely existing.

Incels are very often the black sheep or scapegoat in their families. It's part of what caused inceldom.