Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Being faded from smoking weed is amazing

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
Holy fuck it feels amazing to get zooted as hell, I smoke before class and before social activities and it helps me so much with anxiety, it allows me to be funny and normal and comfortable. I get stoned before my first class of the semester ( precovid) and I engage with people next to me in class and make friendships ( some of which lasted years) and some only for as long as the semester was.

I went out with my best friend and we went to meet up with 5 of his friends and I was extremely quiet (like i usually am when I'm around strangers for the first time) but after we got in a car and got some joints from a dispensary and passed then around. I was joking and talking and having a fun time it was crazy I felt like I was normal.

When it was late and me and my friend planned to drive back home he told me that they like me and wanted to hangout with me more next time, and that he gave them my number.

I was underweight for a while due to school stress but smoking allows me to have an appetite, I'm also able to enjoy T.V shows and movies way more. which allows me to study once i sober up due to being in a way better mood.

WTF why was everyone ragging on weed for so long I wish I discovered this shit before college its amazing, all the soberfags that have some retarded superiority complex over people that smoke are wannabe normies lol.

i know. i hate the whole fucking stoner culture shit but i love smoking weed everyday, makes everything fun again

i know. i hate the whole fucking stoner culture shit but i love smoking weed everyday, makes everything fun again
Yeah the culture around it is pretty trash, its a cool thing but I wouldnt base my personality around it, but its a genuine escape for NT for a while and helps in so many ways.

All the self help fags that tell incels to sober up are so retarded.

All the self help fags that tell incels to sober up are so retarded.
facts. i really dont see how an incel can go through life sober lmao

I haven’t done it in forever. I must be missing out.

Weed is my best cope

Normalfags aren't avoiding it because its not good, they are avoiding it because its TOO good and you get addicted at some point, resulting in a huge waste of money, injecting yourself with idiotic shit etc.