Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being held back and in highschool when your not suppose to

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I got pushed back a grade due to horrible grades, everytime when the teacher first meet me they say in surprise "your 18 already??" and all my peers would be shocked as well I get ostracized due to my age

I got pushed back a grade due to horrible grades, everytime when the teacher first meet me they say in surprise "your 18 already??" and all my peers would be shocked as well I get ostracized due to my age
strange. i failed all my subjects but they still allowed me to continue to higher grades:feelsaww:

strange. i failed all my subjects but they still allowed me to continue to higher grades:feelsaww:
im in private school so they have to held back otherwise my horrible score would make the school look bad

Makes no sense, if we are ugly we must be;at least to compensate our situation, somewhat intelligent or being talented in anything.
This just proves that god does not exist or if he existed, he is a piece of shit.