[Serious] Being kind/nice to foids doesnt turn them on

• Thread starter Legendarywristcel
  • Start date
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 15h 51m
The biggest blackpill is that being respectful/kind to foids does the exact opposite of turning them on. i have confirmed this with many chadfish experiments/talking to those foids and also based on talking to a few married roasties i know. The roasties always go "My husband is a nice guy but..." . And theres always a shitty excuse as to why the roastie isnt attracted to her husband (Because saying that its looks makes them look shallow as fuck, which they are)

IT can gaslight all they want. Fact stands that women are majorly attracted to looks, with money and social status also playing a role . Being nice doesnt give you an SMV boost, it does the opposite.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
26d 18h 57m
Being good looking turns them on

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 8h 42m
Women love neanderthals who will dominate over them.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
147d 16h 29m
being nice will actually HURT YOU BIG TIME

you have to not be a beta in a relationship, because they will resent you if you do

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 15h 51m
Women love neanderthals who will dominate over them.
And yet soyciety has convinced the majority of men that they need to be respectful to foids in order to get laid. This is a bigger conspiracy than organized religion.

you have to not be a beta in a relationship, because they will resent you if you do
Agreed. Being nice, if anything, is a big turn off.

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
52d 1h 52m
Inb4 IT retards conflate genuine well intentioned manners with Niceguy ™ simp bullshit.

K

krauser

Recruit
★★
4d 15h 55m
If you're tall, get jacked and learn boxing or something.

Then start talking shit to everyone. Nobody will want to fight you, so you can get away with it and it'll turn foids on.

This advice should be stickied.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
★★★★★
57d 6h 7m
Yeah, this is the sort of shit which actually makes me begin to resent women.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 15h 51m
Inb4 IT retards conflate genuine well intentioned manners with Niceguy ™ simp bullshit.
Its an argument they use to attack ugly guys who are nice. Nice as an ugly guy = needy and creepy.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★
62d 2h 7m
being nice is a desirable trait but it isn't sexually arousing. being dominant and aggressive is. looks are still the most important thing at the end of the day though

fun fact: people in prison are more likely to have kids, and school bullies are more likely to be in relationships than their victims

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
★★★★★
57d 6h 7m
Begin? JFL. You been posting here since 2018.
I don't like humans in general, it's not really specific to females. Most men have been no better to me than women. Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 15h 51m
I don't like humans in general, it's not really specific to females. Most men have been no better to me than women. Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.
Yes. The fact that foids like good looking guys (even if they are abusive) is a hard one to swallow.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
169d 5h 29m
Even when chads are nice to foids it turns them off, or puts them in the betabux category.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★
42d 14h 18m
Foids hate us because we're not bluepilled blind simp who are halo struck over them, and we refuse to worship them just because they have an axe wound between their legs. They see us as evil and a threat because we're not "nice" toward them, and refuse comply to soyciety bluepilled cucks standard. But only because we're ugly, if we were chad, they would see us a dominant and they would fuck us.

CopingJim

CopingJim

Aspiring NEET
★★★★★
53d 7h 57m
foids interpret being nice as you being an easily controllable beta that they can take advantage of.

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
shringozi

shringozi

Banned
-
3h 38m
LMAO foids care about physical appearance bc of chad, the guy who doesnt die of alcohol poisoning who also has a mega chin like that super hero from fairly odd parents

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
The majority of women are turned on by rape and criminality. If you are nice they see you as a betabucks slave who they can rule over

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
37d 7h 36m
They only seem to go for kind hearted men, once they're looking for a beta providor.

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
★★★★★
20d 20h 32m
Women love asshole good looking brutes, if you are nice as an incel you will get called a clingy nice guy and and if you are indifferent and don't give them any validation, then you will get called an incel weirdo.

your personality

your personality

Wizard
★★★★★
19d 11h 15m
foids interpret being nice as you being an easily controllable beta that they can take advantage of.
Only if you aren't attractive to them. Chad loses nothing by being nice but gets points for being darktriadmaxxed
Women love asshole good looking brutes, if you are nice as an incel you will get called a clingy nice guy and and if you are indifferent and don't give them any validation, then you will get called an incel weirdo.
weirdo is another insult used almost exclusively against low SMV males

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 22h 54m
Y'all cucks and simps are nice to women irl? JFL.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
63d 9h 8m
being nice is a desirable trait but it isn't sexually arousing. being dominant and aggressive is. looks are still the most important thing at the end of the day though

fun fact: people in prison are more likely to have kids, and school bullies are more likely to be in relationships than their victims
Blackpills

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
75d 19h 11m

The ideal man is a dark triad chad. Just look at 50 shades of grey
Jeremy meeks, ted bundy, etc

absolutely brutal fact tbh

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 16h 5m
Think this whole idea is just lonely men projecting male qualities onto a foid. He would love if a foid was nice to him so he assumes the same thing in return.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
21d 17h 45m
Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.
Me too.
It is natural to be kind to persons we like or are attracted to.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Officer
7d 21h 26m
Beat ur woman like u beat ur meat :feelskek:

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
★★★
10d 14h 55m
That is one of the biggest bluepilled lies anyone has ever told me since being nice/kind to a foid will get you no where.