Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Manlet sucks, but.....

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
It feels good knowing that I'm atleast average height in Japan.

I wish i could go to japan or anywhere, i just cant afford things like that anymore.

I wish i could go to japan or anywhere, i just cant afford things like that anymore.
For me, it's not money, it's just that I have no time to go there (School, work)

go to SEA, you will mog 99% of the people there:feelshaha:

ur going to get nasty looks and get stalked by nationalists.
I doubt it, Blacks in Japan get curious/weird stares at most. Plus, Tokyo is a international city, so some Japanese will be somewhat used to seeing a few Blacks.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the reality of your location. It doesn't mean that the mog is any less brutal when you go outside. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I could walk around in Tokyo and not get heightmogged to death

Tokyo is full of tourists, White tourists.

but jap girls dont like black guys

Why did the universe curse me into being a Black guy with a chubby Asian fetish?!?!?! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I just want a fat Noodlewhore. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Doesn't change the reality of your location. It doesn't mean that the mog is any less brutal when you go outside. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tokyo is full of tourists, White tourists.
Fine then, I'll just visit the rural areas.

I would need to go to the fucking Phillippines or Indonesia to be average height.