Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being neurotypical does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.

Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid.
Easier said than done. You can still get laid when you have a simple mental illness, but you can't do that when physical illness is killing your intimate life. And this is my case... :cryfeels:

Unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.
tbh, im starting to think it matters even more than face or frame or dick size

It matters to an extent, my sister is trying to set me up with her friend. Girl still didn't saw me or said yes, but mere thought of dating her scares the living shit out of me. If she agrees to meet me, I have no idea where to start and what to do.

Imagine being such a rotting basement dweller that you think how you behave around other people has no influence on whether they want to be with you or not.
Stop living life through internet memes.

It matters to an extent, my sister is trying to set me up with her friend. Girl still didn't saw me or said yes, but mere thought of dating her scares the living shit out of me. If she agrees to meet me, I have no idea where to start and what to do.
First, try to get to know each other.

Volcel asf then

Imagine being such a rotting basement dweller that you think how you behave around other people has no influence on whether they want to be with you or not.
Stop living life through internet memes.
I just said you can control how you interact with ppl?

I swear people even here need to stop thinking only in binary terms.

Life is not as simple as "if you NT you laid ye" or 'if you tall win yeeee" (and that's coming from a manlet). The blackpill provides very good points but in the end, you have to make a step outside to see how it works. Yes it's brutal, but that's the only way to truly understand how shitty the world actually is.

You can’t. If you didn’t develop social skills from an early age, you’ll always be behind. Reading a PUA book won’t help with that.
If you don’t have normie interests, can’t make small talk, give off anxious sperg vibes etc then it’s over, even if you look good.

Obviously it depends just how mentally fucked you are. But not being NT can be a death sentence even for a Chad. I know 2 such examples IRL.

You can’t. If you didn’t develop social skills from an early age, you’ll always be behind. Reading a PUA book won’t help with that.
I totally agree. :(

What do you mean?
By the way some people act even here (WARNING: I'M FAR FROM THINKING THIS IS THE MAJORITY), I feel like they unironically live in a basement or something lol (or that they live through internet memes which is ridiculous).

Last edited:
By the way some people act even here (WARNING: I'M FAR FROM THINKING THIS IS THE MAJORITY), I feel life they unironically live in a basement or something lol (or that they live through internet memes which is ridiculous).
You gotta go out of your way to ignore the millions of normal, plain looking men in loving relationships as well as hookups. You have to be a legit schizo to think they’re all getting cucked/ betabuxxing/ having starfish sex etc

By the way some people act even here (WARNING: I'M FAR FROM THINKING THIS IS THE MAJORITY), I feel life they unironically live in a basement or something lol (or that they live through internet memes which is ridiculous).
Sorry, I do the best I can. :(
I had a difficult childhood, I try to learn the life of normal people.

men arent even supposed to talk much. thats for foids

First, try to get to know each other.
Thanks, I'm so highly socially awkward I forgot how to interact with people.
Volcel asf then
Even if she says yes after seeing me, which I highly doubt, especially because of my height, I'm going to bore her to death with my high inhibness and quietness.

NTness is not crucial for good looking guys, but for the rest it certainly helps. Girls have abundance of options so everything matters.

You gotta go out of your way to ignore the millions of normal, plain looking men in loving relationships as well as hookups. You have to be a legit schizo to think they’re all getting cucked/ betabuxxing/ having starfish sex etc
"Loving relationships" I wouldn't be so sure about that, but I agree essentially.

Sorry, I do the best I can. :(
I had a difficult childhood, I try to learn the life of normal people.
Didn't want to sound judgemental, sorry if that hurt you.

https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-the-abysmal-sex-life-of-aspie-men.66103/
https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-potent-facts-about-autism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/
https://incels.is/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/

85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

But NT doesn't matter bro, it's just all about face, race, and height! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-the-abysmal-sex-life-of-aspie-men.66103/
https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-potent-facts-about-autism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/
https://incels.is/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/

And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

But NT doesn't matter bro, it's just all about face, race, and height! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Literally read the first sentence of my post

Literally read the first sentence of my post
wdym by extreme autism? Do you disregard all the studies that even high functioning autistcels struggle with women? :feelsUgh:

wdym by extreme autism? Do you disregard all the studies that even high functioning autistcels struggle with women? :feelsUgh:
Like the people I saw inside the psych ward I was at, doing random spergy shit and not knowing when to shut the fuck up / not understanding social. Cues

I swear people even here need to stop thinking only in binary terms.

Life is not as simple as "if you NT you laid ye" or 'if you tall win yeeee" (and that's coming from a manlet). The blackpill provides very good points but in the end, you have to make a step outside to see how it works. Yes it's brutal, but that's the only way to truly understand how shitty the world actually is.

sounds like normie talk to me smh

All else being equal, a ND HFA chadlite will have much more difficulties than a NT CL.

Ascending soon I see unless she rejects your face

If you don’t have normie interests, can’t make small talk, give off anxious sperg vibes etc then it’s over, even if you look good.
dont bother trying to explain that to these bluepillers, they never listen they are just as bluepilled as normscum

I think you just can't be neurotic. If you have anxiety or whatever, women just by default don't like you. Its like they can detect if someone is depressed and they avoid those men.

I think you just can't be neurotic. If you have anxiety or whatever, women just by default don't like you. Its like they can detect if someone is depressed and they avoid those men.
Depression is a meme and will not stop you from getting pussy

dont bother trying to explain that to these bluepillers, they never listen they are just as bluepilled as normscum
Yeah, you’re right. It’s common for those who always claim to be blackpilled to actually be the most bluepilled. Nothing you can do to get through their thick skulls, just sit back, watch and laugh.

while they’re writing autistic essays with half-assed studies and math formulas, NT 5/10s are going out and fucking.

This. Being an abused dog is not attractive.

You can have truecel looks, be NT and have sex with foids, but it's very very rare.

Maybe not just nt but being naturally extroverted helps a fuckton

Not attractive for men. Abused dogs are comforted by females.
No, they aren’t lol. Women despise autists and weak men. Show any sign of weakness and you’re done. If you’re a Gigachad, you’ll be a Chad in her eyes afterwards. If you’re a Chad, you’ll be a normie.
Being an abused dog causes severe pussy drought.

Yep just about as rare as pigs flying
I knew a guy who had truecel looks (ugly, short, etc.) but was extremely NT and I know he slayed several foids, and we were like 14-15 yo when I knew him.
So it can happen, but this is clearly an exception and absolutely not the rule unlike some people here tend to think.

No, they aren’t lol. Women despise autists and weak men. Show any sign of weakness and you’re done. If you’re a Gigachad, you’ll be a Chad in her eyes afterwards. If you’re a Chad, you’ll be a normie.
Being an abused dog causes severe pussy drought.
I meant literal animals.

Being NT is a mandatory requirement for sub 5 men.
Unless you are Chad with exceptional face and height who can bruteforce without needing being NT, the lesser males need to be to stand a chance.

Females are the gatekeepers, and you have to impress the gatekeepers to be let in. Jestermaxxing is not an option for sub 5 men.

Probably mentioned somewhere in the slew of comments but it's far more important the less attractive you are since you don't get slack for a faux pas. Contrary to popular opinion a literal vegetable of a man can get laid if he's tall/good looking enough. Conversely, a popular or famous enough subhuman can get laid off of status. It really is the overall package with a heavier emphasis on looks. Not sure why we debate this even.

Last edited:
I've been reading the assburger reddit lately and seeing some non-NT male sexhavers and wondering the same. I think we're fucked by being sub-5 obviously but also by not developing a nerdy social circle. As a sub-7 non-NT your probability of unpaid non-betabux sex with a non-nerd non-sub2 foid are 0. But if you have nerd friends and are surrounded by ugly nerd foids more often you'll be more likely to fuck one of them. Any answer denying this is cope

I've been reading the assburger reddit lately and seeing some non-NT male sexhavers and wondering the same. I think we're fucked by being sub-5 obviously but also by not developing a nerdy social circle. As a sub-7 non-NT your probability of unpaid non-betabux sex with a non-nerd non-sub2 foid are 0. But if you have nerd friends and are surrounded by ugly nerd foids more often you'll be more likely to fuck one of them. Any answer denying this is cope
Your idea is interesting. :feelswhere:

You think too much you should learn to let your instincts take over.
It seem she is not interested since my sister is evading the subject. Fuck I can't even get a chance.