Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being neurotypical does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
I don't feel anything most of the time.
Same, but when I let myself feel hope over a stupid fantasy I start daydreaming about a more normal life. It's stupid tbh having any hope if nothing happened till now, why would things change.

Like the people I saw inside the psych ward I was at, doing random spergy shit and not knowing when to shut the fuck up / not understanding social. Cues
"High functioning" only means that the autist in question is considered capable enough to wageslave by a servant of the system (e.g., psychologist).

That's all. How you interact with others is not factored into the equation. Because autism involves social deficits in all cases. To even be diagnosed with autism, it's all but presupposed that you lack friends and sexual experiences.

I am "high functioning" because I can stay silent in front of others with a stoic façade and don't screech or stim in public (because I have a sense of shame), but I am incredibly cringe when I do have to socially interact given my monotonous voice and absence of nonverbal communication "skills" (really, the proper term here is instincts). People can automatically tell I'm a genetic mutant who should be avoided.

And this is not to mention very peculiar neurological issues, such as an intermittent inability to understand what people are saying if there is background noise in the vicinity. This makes others think I'm literally retarded and they laugh in my face, although I likely mog them in verbal intelligence.

So I am "high functioning" because quack doctors may think I'm up to the task of getting economically exploited, but having my surplus value stolen by Shlomo has no bearing on my ability to fulfill my socio-sexual needs.

Last edited:
yeah i know people with the shittiest personality get hot girlfriends and you know what they all had in common ??
A PRETTY FACE!!!

wdym by extreme autism? Do you disregard all the studies that even high functioning autistcels struggle with women? :feelsUgh:
People think that just because certain autists mog them in IQ and have the slightest ability to comport themselves, that they must not have any real mental/neurological issues that affect their lives.

I remember a post on this forum stating that the self-described autistics here are so intelligent in their writing, so they must not really have problems :feelsgah:

It would be useful for these people to understand that autism is a consequence of genetic mutations, and some autists have more of these maladapative mutations than others, but normalfags and especially foids hate all holders of unfit genetics and seek to exclude/kill those who are aberrant. This is the very essence of the blackpill.

If you're autistic, then fate destines that you shouldn't gain social status and breed. You are not even supposed to be alive, let alone compete in this clown world.

Also, there is the utterly false dichotomy between deficits in looks vs. neurological deficits. In the overwhelming majority of cases, if you have neurological deficits due to genetic mutations, then these will manifest in your appearance. "Le hot autist" is either a rare exception to the rule or someone mistaking neuroticism for autism.

Something like autism literally impairs the immune system, which causes the development of asymmetrical facial features, which causes ugliness. I can see it in my own face, where one eye is slightly below the other (a known indication of mutational load).

Last edited:
I swear people even here need to stop thinking only in binary terms.
Ironically, dichotomous thinking is considered to be a symptom of autism.

Really, it's a symptom of being dense and unable to logically reason.

I am "high functioning" because I can stay silent in front of others with a stoic façade and don't screech or stim in public (because I have a sense of shame),
except if confronted with rapist:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Who’s going to break it to this GrAYcel that some physical features are more prevalent in non NT individuals and that acting like a fucking alien will accentuate physically ugliness my making your physical mannerisms fucked up

Who’s going to break it to this GrAYcel that some physical features are more prevalent in non NT individuals and that acting like a fucking alien will accentuate physically ugliness my making your physical mannerisms fucked up
I’ve been here longer than you dumbfuck

yeah i know people with the shittiest personality get hot girlfriends and you know what they all had in common ??
A PRETTY FACE!!!
Did you suck their cocks?
I'd bet money they were typical slightly above average normans.

Lol at people ITT coming up with arbitrary numbers.

"NT matters as long as you're sub x".
It doesn't matter how you look. You could be an 8/10 (Chad) and still an incel if you're socially retarded enough. Obviously this is rare, but it happens.

This is why no one likes you

Lol at people ITT coming up with arbitrary numbers.

"NT matters as long as you're sub x".
It doesn't matter how you look. You could be an 8/10 (Chad) and still an incel if you're socially retarded enough. Obviously this is rare, but it happens.
when i was 12 i was 5'5 and 5/10 (above average for that age)
i had a friend who was 5'7 and 7/10, basically a gigachad compared to other 12 year olds
yet he never got laid. he just got laughed at. he ended up getting a gf, but at was 17. while foids were getting fucked 5-6 years before
i swear these guys are basement dwellers who never go out.

https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-the-abysmal-sex-life-of-aspie-men.66103/
https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-autismpill-potent-facts-about-autism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/
https://incels.is/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/

85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

But NT doesn't matter bro, it's just all about face, race, and height! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Being NT matters in everyday life tho

Unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.
being schizophrenic impairs your ability to get a gf drastically. (speaking from personal experience):fuk:. can any other schizocels confirm?

Legit dude this forum is full of coping normies coping with muh NT :feelstastyman:

The Rock Clapping GIF

It does help just as looks help is you're an autist. It's not black and white.

I'm severily autistic, moneymaxxed as software engineer but still can't find a girlfriend; being non-NT it's really a big turn off for the average woman who is used to a lot of NT attention and pickup game.

Unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.
Truth :yes:

fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid.
sure OCD and ADHD won't stop people from getting laid
but depression will stop you from getting laid.

it matteres if you aren't chad

Do rd NT is everything

Low iq nigger post… as usual

People think that just because certain autists mog them in IQ and have the slightest ability to comport themselves, that they must not have any real mental/neurological issues that affect their lives.

This. Ironically it's actually a personality argument. "Well you're clearly smart and can talk without coming off as a complete retard, FAKECEL! FAKECEL!" Great post.

"Just stop being mentally ill bro" fucking retards

tbh, im starting to think it matters even more than face or frame or dick size
It obviously does. Who has historically been the ones to always get bullied and left out of social circles? It's always the autistic people. The ugly kids can be popular if their lowinhibmax enough

You gotta go out of your way to ignore the millions of normal, plain looking men in loving relationships as well as hookups. You have to be a legit schizo to think they’re all getting cucked/ betabuxxing/ having starfish sex etc
90% of people are not in loving relationships