Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being rejected by your peers is like being told to kill yourself

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i still have haunting memories of feeling like something was wrong with me compared to normies. and my heart beats a little differently every time i recall these memories. being rejected or mocked by your peers is one of the worst types of suffering a human being can endure. it shows that you do not matter to them. your emotions do not matter to them. to them you are merely a subhuman. a walking target. waiting to be harmed humiliated, or even worse tortured. there is nothing about the normie that is sympathetic towards your suffering. there is nothing about the normie that is sane trustworthy or reliable. the normie is a wild animal ready to attack at any moment given any circumstance. the normie relies on pure emotion and impulse. you could almost conclude that the normie and the woman are one. i mean i could. seems like these creatures never give up on egotistical pursuits. cancer of the mind.

Thats why isolation is the only true coping mechanism.

i still have haunting memories of feeling like something was wrong with me compared to normies. and my heart beats a little differently every time i recall these memories. being rejected or mocked by your peers is one of the worst types of suffering a human being can endure. it shows that you do not matter to them. your emotions do not matter to them. to them you are merely a subhuman. a walking target. waiting to be harmed humiliated, or even worse tortured. there is nothing about the normie that is sympathetic towards your suffering. there is nothing about the normie that is sane trustworthy or reliable. the normie is a wild animal ready to attack at any moment given any circumstance. the normie relies on pure emotion and impulse. you could almost conclude that the normie and the woman are one. i mean i could. seems like these creatures never give up on egotistical pursuits. cancer of the mind.
you're correct. imagine if you will its the year 6684 BC and you and your ogga booga pals just got done from hunting and you share the meal with your entire tribe and protect each other when danger and cold arise.

Now let's say you were being a little bitch and now you got kicked out of the tribe, now you have to hunt and survive for yourself, which HUMANS WERE NEVER MEANT TO DO. this is why rejection hurts so much, its because you may as well have been told to fuck off and die since fending for yourself is a literal death sentence. It's also why social interactions feel so good, it's your brain rewarding you since you are keeping it alive, like eating and drinking when you're hungry. :feelshehe:

tl;dr you are right rejection is literally being told to fuck off and kys