Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being short as a white guy feels like a cruel joke played on me by god

raincity

raincity

DRAINCEL
feels like no other race has to live up to fucking insane standards due to movies/models where to most women if you say you are white online they are expecting you to be 6'0+ at a minimum
8/10+
and making over 100k a year

most other races get accepted by women for being short and aren't torn apart over it and seem to still have success though it is harder still but not impossible for them

inb4 jbw copers say anything too it only works if you are chad lol no matter where in the world you are

Yeah it sucks and other whites treat you like shit too.

kys glowienigger

True, when you are white and truecel, you are pretty much competing against a different million copies of yourself but better

Most ethnics in this forum have no idea how tough it gets kekek women have too high standards for us it’s rubbish

If you don't think it could be worse then imagine being a slav that started balding in his early 20s

Stopped reading at "insane standards"

Try being ethnic in the west, there is no standard for us because we aren't even considered.

most other races get accepted by women for being short and aren't torn apart over it and seem to still have success
Yeah man 5 foot 4 indian janitors have great success. Bluepilled garbage like this should be bannable.

Yep, it's the devil effect at work. Being given that you're short (a negative trait), others will assign more negative traits to you.

Try being short as a black

Yeah man 5 foot 4 indian janitors have great success. Bluepilled garbage like this should be bannable.
never said they would ever had great success just that they won't get as torn apart

If you don't think it could be worse then imagine being a slav that started balding in his early 20s
i'm slavic myself too i hope i don't start balding soon but idk man are you taking any meds fin ect or is it not possible

i'm slavic myself too i hope i don't start balding soon but idk man are you taking any meds fin ect or is it not possible
nope i don't want to lose ability to feel my dick, as a need i have no money for hair transplant shit is expensive

I hate being 5'6ft as white guy, if my whore mom would just let herself impregnate by Chad instead of Oofy Doofy then maybe i wouldnt be on .is

I think ai writes these then some poor son of a bitch fed has to do damage control. Are we being tested?

I hate being 5'6ft as white guy, if my whore mom would just let herself impregnate by Chad instead of Oofy Doofy then maybe i wouldnt be on .is
same exact height too idk what my mom was thinking letting some drug addict fuck her now she wonders why i hate myself and also all the mental issues i'm predisposed to because of that retard imo

feels like no other race has to live up to fucking insane standards due to movies/models where to most women if you say you are white online they are expecting you to be 6'0+ at a minimum
8/10+

most other races get accepted by women for being short and aren't torn apart over it and seem to still have success though it is harder still but not impossible for them

inb4 jbw copers say anything too it only works if you are chad lol no matter where in the world you are
i know some white short guys who are normie in looks
all 3 live alone
ones an alcoholic

i have a friend like you so i get it can't be easy but at least you get somewhat fetishized by foids i don't get anything
I'm not black LOL, I said this because I also have a friend which is short and black, too brutal for him, my only incel friend.

Yeah whites and blacks dont get to be short

JFL at this absolute niggerdom on display

8/10+

You can literally SEAmaxx stop bitching bro

Yeah because you wouldn't even exist.

Are you retarded your consciousness wouldn't exist as well.
Like i said, i wouldnt have the life i have now, but that doesn't mean i wouldnt exist

Like i said, i wouldnt have the life i have now, but that doesn't mean i wouldnt exist
No you literally wouldn't exist at all. If your mom got pregnant at the same time she got pregnant with you but with a different man instead, then their offspring will be a completely different person. The odds of you existing is 1 in 10^2,685,000.

As a white dude you are expected to be strong, tall, confident and rich.

Most ethnic w0men think that we look like the roided chads from h0llyw00d movies.

As a white dude you are expected to be strong, tall, confident and rich.

Most ethnic w0men think that we look like the roided chads from h0llyw00d movies.
I still wouldn’t touch a deathnic foid

Being white and being ugly and autist is a cruel joke. It's like god decided to fuck me over.

8/10+

You can easily fuck ethnic women though while short (to an extent).

Welcome fellow draincel

8/10+

Being short and white is a death sentence. Which is why I wish I was aborted.

being a psl6 5'7 asian guy is prob better than being a psl6 5'7 white guy, because nobody thinks anything is out of the ordinary when the asian guy is 5'7, but a 5'7 white guy is immediately going to be seen as short, as if his growth pattern was "deficient"

wish dg still made incel music shit sucks ass now ecco used to be a chad but now he's just a faggot depressing
I really miss the music they used to make. I still enjoy some of their newer stuff though

Your 167 cm nigga :feelskek: Life Is Luck

its just funny how ridiculous our situation is . Bist du wenigstens neet oder arbeitest du noch?
Bin noch wagie, ich muss planen, wie ich später NEET werden kann, weil meine Eltern/Großeltern mich sonst rauswerfen würden