Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best bodies on women?

Best bodies on women?

• African women

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Arab women

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Europe women

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Asian women

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Hispanic women

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Indian women

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
P.S Objectifying women is worship? post this on any feminist forum and see how they complain

Last edited:
This could be considered foid worship by some people here tbh

This could be considered foid worship by some people here tbh
Objectifying women is worship? post this on any feminist forum and see how they complain
Also as Incels we are not Asexual, we do like hot women, but they Chad only FeelsBadMan

Objectifying women is worship? post this on any feminist forum and see how they complain
Also as Incels we are not Asexual, we do like hot women, but they Chad only FeelsBadMan
Idk man it seems like a poll question you'd see more on looksmax.org than incels.co.

If even having real foid avis is considered worship then making a thread complimenting or talking about what race foids you think are attractive could be considered foid worship.

Idk man it seems like a poll question you'd see more on looksmax.org than incels.co.

If even having real foid avis is considered worship then making a thread complimenting or talking about what race foids you think are attractive could be considered foid worship.
Oh true but then what is foid worship, are we not allowed to say some women have hot bodies?

Oh true but then what is foid worship, are we not allowed to say some women have hot bodies?
Idk myself.
Ig you could say "I'd fuck this foid" but you wouldn't be allowed to really go into detail and praise their features compared to other races of foids.

Idk myself.
Ig you could say "I'd fuck this foid" but you wouldn't be allowed to really go into detail and praise their features compared to other races of foids.
Damn, I think foid worship shouldnt be allowed in Inceldom Discussions but this is The Lounge

White women have the overall lead, obviously.

Bluecel tier thread

Not concerned.
What's the best food when you're starving?

European and Hispanic the rest have shit bodies on average but fuck all foids nonetheless

African women would have great bodies if it wasn't for their awful skin coloration. Not to mention their ugly ass faces too.

African women would have great bodies if it wasn't for their awful skin coloration. Not to mention their ugly ass faces too.
They dont have ugly faces, if you made the skin lighter you'd call them cute
Also Natural hair is better then Weave
I dont mind the skin

They dont have ugly faces, if you made the skin lighter you'd call them cute
Also Natural hair is better then Weave
I dont mind the skin
Nah man they have bigger noses and bigger lips too, not to mention really wide jaws that make them look masculine.

Female bodies being used by their husbands, who have total authority over them, for reproduction are the best female bodies.

Damn, I have been caught, Bail out

REEEEE NO 6'2 TALL MOMMY GF WHO PLAYS TENNIS WITH ME :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: