Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Best gotcha questions to ask manipulative mother who knows I can never get relationship and expresses this through:

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It's fucking insulting my intelligence and it's also extremely insulting in itself. She tells herself she's well meaning (as it's harder to accept not having something you really want)

When not consciously trying to manipulate me she also shows her true thinking when talking about completely different stuff (when talking about approaching someone to ask for a job, she said today "you can't do that, you'll start stuttering and panicking", shows what she really thinks about me). Plus she has stopped saying "you look good" months ago, as she probably figures this will make me more secure and want a relationship.

She knows I can never get a relationship (too ugly and autistic) and really thinks she can talk me out of it (manipulate me). Give me some good gotcha questions or arguments. She randomly says stuff against relationships when I don't clean up after myself or when I act weird or when I look especially disheveled.

She does this:
- only ever listing the downsides of relationships
- saying stuff like "it will be tiring, you'll always have to have a clean household"
- when talking about something completely different, like about a job, she says "you'll start stuttering if you talk to someone"

AND she most likely tells herself, he'll be ok without a gf in a few years, wanting love will decrease when he's 29/30/in his 30s

Last edited:
there's no point in talking about this with her, there's nothing she can do to help.

Its a lost battle she will deny you even if ur right her ego and delusion is through the roof a person that cannot accept an argument or comeback is a lost cause

Its a lost battle she will deny you even if ur right her ego and delusion is through the roof a person that cannot accept an argument or comeback is a lost cause

there's no point in talking about this with her, there's nothing she can do to help.
Yes. but my goal is not that she helps me but that she understands that i will feel worse with every year that passes without a gf (I don't want her to lie to herself and say "he'll be ok alone"). that's my only goal. i know i won't have a gf but she has to understand I won't let myself be manipulated into not wanting one and the stuff I said before

indeed that's true

Yes. but my goal is not that she helps me but that she understands that i will feel worse with every year that passes without a gf (I don't want her to lie to herself and say "he'll be ok alone"). that's my only goal. i know i won't have a gf but she has to understand I won't let myself be manipulated into not wanting one and the stuff I said before
fair enough but she'll never understand the pain you're going through, women are not mentally capable of understanding loneliness.

fair enough but she'll never understand the pain you're going through, women are not mentally capable of understanding loneliness.
:yes: :cryfeels: indeed. she even admitted that she never had to feel lonely. she was gl in her younger years/20s and got my dad who was tall and also gl... go figure!

is she still married would be a good first question

It's probably best that you avoid engaging with her for the most part