Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best muzzie/arab countries to geomax in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I'm just not attracted to nigroids plus in sea they don't believe in western medicine. I want to try to slay in as many countries as possible before marrying a woman from one. Considering Saudi since they're liberalizing quickly, and isn't as bad as Iraq. UAE is too western, qatar is just rich old arabs, bahrain is the same, but I'm also considering yemen but yemen seems to be full of serious muzzies. Maybe a persian country, idfk brocels

I hope some muslim father catches you with his daughter :society:

Inshallah i will shoah him and his daughter, they will go to jannah :feelsLSD:
Jbw as a sub normie won't work in the middle east unless it's with some fat ugly ass bitch, the only place for you to even try would be the UAE but it's full of Chads and Chaddams. SEA is the best option or maybe east asian but even that's gonna be hard.

just get beheaded theory

I hope some muslim father catches you with his daughter :society:
Jbw as a sub normie won't work in the middle east unless it's with some fat ugly ass bitch, the only place for you to even try would be the UAE but it's full of Chads and Chaddams. SEA is the best option or maybe east asian but even that's gonna be hard.
Yeah I figured that would be about right. I'm considering Bolivia or Peru or Colombia rn, and if that doesn't work ill then try Vietnam or Thailand. East Asia can be hard too because the height isn't as bad. Mongolians and Koreans and Japs can actually compete, Filipinos and Thais and Vietmanese are just fucked lil ricecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah I figured that would be about right. I'm considering Bolivia or Peru or Colombia rn, and if that doesn't work ill then try Vietnam or Thailand. East Asia can be hard too because the height isn't as bad. Mongolians and Koreans and Japs can actually compete, Filipinos and Thais and Vietmanese are just fucked lil ricecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Colombian girls :ahegao: