Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best (REALISTIC) suicide option?

How would YOU do it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
For me it's poison, rope, then jump (Beachy Head in England), in that order.

There was this classic fake very well made video of a guy killing himself with ten different methods at the same time. When the times comes i could try to make the legend come true.

There's no method that's actually painless. We care about you

There was this classic fake very well made video of a guy killing himself with ten different methods at the same time. When the times comes i could try to make the legend come true.
Well lol but one should suffice tbh.

go into a ghetto with this sign

Pewdiepie Dropped from YouTube After Copying Die Hard 3 Villain's Racist  Scheme - 615 Film

Monastic life. Die to the world yet still live in full fullfillment and joy. If you are dead, when you die you will not die, but live forever.

check this

I would jump from bridge into river with 2 backpacks filled with scrap metal, sand and gravel tightly tied with zipties to one another (one on back one on front)
impossible to survive, and drowning seems fun

check this

I would jump from bridge into river with 2 backpacks filled with scrap metal, sand and gravel tightly tied with zipties to one another (one on back one on front)
impossible to survive, and drowning seems fun
also ideally i would never be found and my family could cope im still alive somewhere

For me it's gun. yeah I'm not even suicidal