Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best way to leanmaxx while learning a skill thats fun and pull certain girls.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Skate boarding, in total I've skated a whole year in my sizable drive way, I've took brakes from skating since 17 but when I was 200 pounds and almost regularly every week skated for 2 months I dropped to 190 pounds, I enjoy it aside from falling on my ass, you don't even need to learn any tricks just stay away from skate parks from being expected to do something, just say you enjoy cruising, but you would have to learn some shit for skater girls to be impressed, but casual skating is good for some of you fat fucks, it took me a month to get the hang of the basics but that's because I've took brakes and my pussycel ass was scared of falling, but if you work out along side the skating you may possibly ascend, you Neetcels ain't got excuses since you have free time, and if you're worried about people giving you a hard time then practice at least a day in empty lots or places you know people won't be in at the time or day.

I used to love skateboarding. I haven't done much of it since 2020. Keep it up brocel:feelsokman:

Making retarded foid jokes, foids seem to really like (((humor))) as long as it is whitewashed to the point where there is no edge so studying up on foid humor is important

Thanks, you should go back to skating tho brocel
I'll consider it. Although I still like riding around on my board sometimes, I'm terrible with tricks. My ollies are decent and my pop shuvs are inconsistent. My ideal choice for leanmaxxing is basketball.

I'll consider it. Although I still like riding around on my board sometimes, I'm terrible with tricks. My ollies are decent and my pop shuvs are inconsistent. My ideal choice for leanmaxxing is basketball.
Who cares I don't even bother learning because I don't wanna fall on my ass, besides most normfags can't do tricks either or don't even ride at all, "muh Aesthetic", just cruise, that's what I enjoy

Who cares I don't even bother learning because I don't wanna fall on my ass, besides most normfags can't do tricks either or don't even ride at all, "muh Aesthetic", just cruise, that's what I enjoy
True. I just always had the mindset of, since im skating i might as well learn some tricks. It's almost like the difference of playing a game casually and competitively. Both can be enjoyed but one is more in depth.

And how exactly will you meet girls? They see a fattie on a skateboard, pull out their phones and start recording hoping that you fall. That's about as much female contact as you can expect. However if you're gl then it's different but then it wouldn't matter what you do anyways

And how exactly will you meet girls? They see a fattie on a skateboard, pull out their phones and start recording hoping that you fall. That's about as much female contact as you can expect. However if you're gl then it's different but then it wouldn't matter what you do anyways
Not that fat though, they'd probably not even notice me

Looksmaxxer. They are like pitbuls who can never take defeat even when all the cards are stacked against them.

Ozempic for lazy fatties (all of them)
Then do something fun