Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Billie Eilish has instagram breakdown because of black justice

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
I bet she wouldn't do this if protesters weren't black.

She even has some story giving trump the finger.

Dumb cunt.

I knew there had to be a reason that I intrinsically and instinctively hated this broad from the very moment I first heard about her and this just confirms and validates my hatred.

“Wow look at me I’m such a rebel fighting for the biggest government world order in existance *the jews* because they told me to”

the fucking mental gymnastics. The character of the “old white gross yucky conservative” man is dead. Has been for a long time.

didn't read race war now

I want to hatefuck her tbh

Billie Ellish looks like she works in some old czechoslovakian gory hole

Ah yes a 14 year old white privileged rich female pop star
This is exactly who I listen to when I want an intelligent, reasoned, thought-provoking opinion.

someone should comment "didn't read"

What a stupid insufferable foid

Ethnic lives matter

Thanks for the input, rich famous hole

Stop giving this dumb 'musician' cunt attention.

dumb ugly hole shilling for (((them))), nothing new tbh

She's a BBC slut this is not surprising at all

Friendly reminder she's a fucking pidgeon pecker. AKA a fucking jew.

CAPS LOCK TO EMPHASISE HOW OUTRAGED AND ANGRY I AM.

Woah can't wait to have a teenage popstar lecturing me about privilege.
Hope she dies tbhngl

this rotten cunt didn't give a fuck when she was shitting on ugly men or poor men
she's a piece of shit who uses the misery and depression of others as an aesthetic for her music. she's the embodiment of everything wrong with this world

Why doesn't she go to Minneapolis & offer her cunt to ugly ass niggas.

Humans lives don't matter

You should not offer support to Tyrones destroying and looting a city either.

I'm so sorry. Who?

A popstar who gets that big, that young, so soon, has connections to the elite.

“Wow look at me I’m such a rebel fighting for the biggest government world order in existance *the jews* because they told me to”

the fucking mental gymnastics. The character of the “old white gross yucky conservative” man is dead. Has been for a long time.

Dont care tbh, I have bigger problems like being a virgin

Id gladly accept being unfairly targeted by them cops if it meant I could have a gf

Fuck her

I hate celebrities using tragic events to gain clout.
Stop acting like you all care, while doing nothing about it.
Billie Eilish is just a coal burner.

Dumb cunt.

I knew there had to be a reason that I intrinsically and instinctively hated this broad from the very moment I first heard about her and this just confirms and validates my hatred.
She's a low IQ, nonsentient, drugged-up, archetypal female pawn of (((ZOG))) spreading degeneracy and lies. Literally a disgusting bitch in the truest sense
this rotten cunt didn't give a fuck when she was shitting on ugly men or poor men
she's a piece of shit who uses the misery and depression of others as an aesthetic for her music. she's the embodiment of everything wrong with this world
“Wow look at me I’m such a rebel fighting for the biggest government world order in existence *the jews* because they told me to”

Friendly reminder she's a fucking pidgeon pecker. AKA a fucking jew.

Last edited:
As if you care, you dumb fucking cunt :feelskek:

Incel Lives Matter

She justs wants BBC

Guys let's not bully Billie after all she puts her money where her mouth is and opens up her 2.73 million dollar 2600 square foot home for the use of homeless black men.
Finneas-OConnell-House-Photos-Billie-Eilish-Brother-640x640.jpg

She only fucks niggers btw

She couldn’t do a video saying this? That means her secretary or someone else wrote this for her

Isn't this the 6-7 chick who stripped for body positivity? Lmao.

She's some serious cringe wigger

If she really cared, she should spread her legs and let a line of blacks take turns cumming inside her. They are all so unprivileged after all.