Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Billionaire businessman to invest 1 billion dollars for females health and education

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

He's getting huge praise. Imagine if the money was going to men. He'd be forced out the country.

fuck men am i right? Xdddddddd

He's giving 1 billion dollars to create more ERs.
Is he fucking stupid?
full

Fucking cucked simp. He is the kind of man who jerks off to his wife getting gangbanged by Tyrones. If this kind of money would have been spend on men feminist overlords would have burned him on the streets. FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

Fucking cucked simp. He is the kind of man who jerks off to his wife getting gangbanged by Tyrones. If this kind of money would have been spend on men feminist overlords would have burned him on the streets. FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

I hope the $1bil just goes to COVID. It will be a shame if that went to "female's health and education."

Fucking moron simp.

@Sparrow's Song

imagine if 1 billion was spent on plastic surgery for ugly men

Fucking simp, but at least he’s also looking at UBI so we might get money

Hope he dies of corona.

Throwing a billion dollars away for women who already live in luxury and make millions from their simps... :feelsseriously:

Definition of a simp jfl

All that money for women's education when the majority of college students - fast becoming a vast majority - are already women.

And they've always got the onlyfans option for an easy life anyway,

What about men’s health? Cuck

What a gigantic waste of resources. He could help ousands, of illions of trucels ascend which would stimulate the economy far more than giving some Foids more access to art & sociology degrees.

Last edited:
All that money for women's education when the majority of college students - fast becoming a vast majority - are already women.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

@Sparrow's Song he couldve used that money fund surgeries for 100 000 truecels.

And they've always got the onlyfans option for an easy life anyway,
I couldn't believe how unfair this was so I did a little research about it and apparently it has more to do with girls in Africa, who receive pretty much no education and globally there are 33 million less girls than boys in primary school. So as long as none of that money goes to those art hoes at college, I'm happy. I wonder what he means by "women's health" tho, don't women already live longer? He probably means free abortions.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

The only thing that comes to mind is that meme image of that asian guy ("This Is All So Tiresome"), that's how I'm feeling right now:

I couldn't believe how unfair this was so I did a little research about it and apparently it has more to do with girls in Africa, who receive pretty much no education and globally there are 33 million less girls than boys in primary school. So as long as none of that money goes to those art hoes at college, I'm happy. I wonder what he means by "women's health" tho, don't women already live longer? He probably means free abortions.

Yeah if it's poor girls from 3rd world countries that's a lil different. If he was donating money towards more art degrees that would've been a sucker move.

@Sparrow's Song

imagine if 1 billion was spent on plastic surgery for ugly men
It never ends. This kind of shit. It's not even like he's helping Covid-19 victims in general. He's literally just giving money to foids for shit that isn't effected or barely effected by Covid-19.

That's enough money to save 20,000 truecels, that's twice the size of this website, most of this website are barely incels too. That's literally enough to save 20,000 hideous, goblin tier men from the rope.

Society will still abandon us, leave us rotting on the side of the road like Joker said... laughing and spitting on us as they go by.

The only mercy that exists in this world for hideous men comes from hideous men.

There are tens of thousands of charities for starving kids, tens of thousands of charities for cancer kids, tens of thousands of charities for femoids of all walks of life... Not one single organization in the entire world fundraising to help ugly and disfigured men have human faces. Literally the whole world wants us to rot and die.

The only thing that comes to mind is that meme image of that asian guy ("This Is All So Tiresome"), that's how I'm feeling right now:

60% of people who graduate with Bachelor degrees are women, yet somehow making this statistic even more disproportionate is "equality", get a load of that logic.

Nobody cares about the millions of men missing from the workforce due to becoming NEET and LDARing in order to cope with this harsh reality where men are nothing but disposable worker drones in a society which looks out for female interests.Nobody cares about the fact that 80% of suicides are men either.

You'll never see any such movement to look out for the happiness and wellbeing of men. We arent worth shit in this world.

You'll never see any such movement to look out for the happiness and wellbeing of men. We arent worth shit in this world.

Its our fault really, we stopped reminding society of our worth, the worth of men to society isn't what they do, its what they choose not to do, at some point the collective of low tier males are going to have to rise up and remind society about this, only then will we get fair treatment again

Betabuxing on a mass scale.
How will normies compete when there are billionaires giving free money to holes they will never meet?

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

The mods should pin this tbh.

This is some of the biggest cuck virtue signaling I've ever seen.
Its our fault really, we stopped reminding society of our worth, the worth of men to society isn't what they do, its what they choose not to do, at some point the collective of low tier males are going to have to rise up and remind society about this, only then will we get fair treatment again
Amen.

Take them to church bro!

The problem is if someone goes ER they use it as justification to persecute men.

Pay women to cheat off their beta orbiter's comp sci homework and fuck Chad in university. Hope this guy gets metooed.

60% of people who graduate with Bachelor degrees are women, yet somehow making this statistic even more disproportionate is "equality", get a load of that logic.

Nobody cares about the millions of men missing from the workforce due to becoming NEET and LDARing in order to cope with this harsh reality where men are nothing but disposable worker drones in a society which looks out for female interests.Nobody cares about the fact that 80% of suicides are men either.

The problem is if someone goes ER they use it as justification to persecute men.

It's different when millions of men go ER in a variety of violent and non violent ways with solidarity and clear demands and objectives worth being martyred for.

He should be investing a billion dollars into plastic surgery research and advancement (that could also help foids - not like they need it) but it could help us too! :feelsree:

Even if that is the case... There are literally tens of thousands of charitable organization that raise money for Africans, especially femoids and children in Africa. If just ONE organization existed that raised money for ugly and worthless men to have lives worth living through surgery and other resources...I wouldn't even care about this cuck.
He should be investing a billion dollars into plastic surgery research and advancement (that could also help foids - not like they need it) but it could help us too! :feelsree:
Glad to see the whole thread is on the same page.

We should brigade his twitter with this proposition. See how the hateful bluepillers react to our valid points.

Somehow I think Jagoff Jack made this comment to flex on him being a multi-billionaire.

Well.. Time to stop using Twitter, boyos.

It's different when millions of men go ER in a variety of violent and non violent ways with solidarity and clear demands and objectives worth being martyred for.

Exactly, a single man goes ER and society can single him out and make an example out of him to scare future men out of doing it, 100,000 men go ER around the same time frame in an almost co-ordinated manner, it becomes a "world breaking problem", society will have to face it

Exactly, a single man goes ER and society can single him out and make an example out of him to scare future men out of doing it, 100,000 men go ER around the same time frame in an almost co-ordinated manner, it becomes a "world breaking problem", society will have to face it
how the hell can that be organized when law enforcement is monitoring this site?

Womens health and education = How to fuck Chads without consequences.

Tbh IDGAF what he does with his money. But surely this scores him some sympathy points with femoids, and by extension quite a few lays probably.

Cynical as I am, can't say I might not do the same if I were him whats a mere billion to this bloke JFL