Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitch's day is my birthday

prosopon

prosopon

Greycel
Every year in high school, i, along with the class, was forced to participate in some sort of acknowledgement of the "accomplishments" of women.
I remember watching a documentary in class about the women's suffrage movement and not a single boy in that class gave a fuck, least of all me,
for it was MY BIRTHDAY.
FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK THEIR STUPID DAY, ITS MY BIRTHDAY NOBODY TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE HOLE-IEST DAY OF THE YEAR IN SCHOOL
Today, i accomplish 21 years of age. I accomplish the legal right to purchase cigarettes and alcohol, something I may be doing quite frequently in the near future.
I have the power to make some foid sing TO ME today when i sit down to eat at a restaurant (or I will have my mom do it for me).
Today, I cope alone while the cocksuckers of history are praised. jfl.

Nobody gives a shit about the incel, cope.

I cope alone while the cocksuckers of history are praised.
Did you suck cock ? No, so none of what you accomplished is worth having a day to be celebrated.

happy b day , 5 more years then your my age

GET ALOT OF ALCOHOL , trust me , it makes you feel better and more relaxed

happy birthday man

Yeah fuck those fucking bitches but happy birthday bro

happy birthday

Fuck that bitch day, your birthday is more relevant.

Every year in high school, i, along with the class, was forced to participate in some sort of acknowledgement of the "accomplishments" of women.
I remember watching a documentary in class about the women's suffrage movement and not a single boy in that class gave a fuck, least of all me,
for it was MY BIRTHDAY.
FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK THEIR STUPID DAY, ITS MY BIRTHDAY NOBODY TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE HOLE-IEST DAY OF THE YEAR IN SCHOOL
Today, i accomplish 21 years of age. I accomplish the legal right to purchase cigarettes and alcohol, something I may be doing quite frequently in the near future.
I have the power to make some foid sing TO ME today when i sit down to eat at a restaurant (or I will have my mom do it for me).
Today, I cope alone while the cocksuckers of history are praised. jfl.
Happy Birthday, fren

happy birthday,

we shouldn't be upset, because when the international men's day will come our mothers will definitely congratulate us.

sike, they won't.

women = just exist, the world is yours.
man = grind, fight, compete, just to get the bare minimum.

GET ALOT OF ALCOHOL
I definitely will. It will certainly help me cope with the 12 hour shifts I must endure.
Fuck that bitch day, your birthday is more relevant.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
women = just exist, the world is yours.
man = grind, fight, compete, just to get the bare minimum.
Did you suck cock ? No, so none of what you accomplished is worth having a day to be celebrated.
brutal truth.

Happy birthday brocel, at least now we have a reason to celebrate something during this day

Holy shit we share a same birthday. Happy birthday