[Based] Bjork is uncultured

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking". And fucking with tyrones

Would bang younger Bjork, but she is not young anymore, and I'm no tyrone. And cultured waifu should find more things to do in Iceland, and WITH ME (but fucking and drinking included)

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
another shitty thread by you

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I wish she got killed by that parcel bomb sent to her by that stalker Ricardo Lopez

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
E
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking".
Exactly. That is why i suffer most.
E
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking".
Exactly. That is why i suffer most.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
Iceland seems like a comfy place
afaik there are some Polish immigrants there, so I probably wouldn't even have to learn Icelandic (I could probably get by with just English) which is allegedly difficult
I will cry for everyone here
is crymaxxing a legit cope?

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I had a really awesome hunting dog named, "Björn!"

He was like a little bear!' He even "chuffed" like a bear! That little bastard used to scare off several coyote packs at once! I miss that crazy bastard!

None of the normie rednecks could pronounce it no matter how many times I told them...

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
I remember when she beat the shit out of some reporter in Bangkok.

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
she is a whore, she is a foid, what to expect? Bjork is rotten and degenerate, overrated, she has no "talent", i only like venus as a boy and i like Leon The Professional Movie, i hear not from there but before but i like; bjork, arrogant overrated "artist"

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Kek it's fucking Iceland. Scandinavia. Of course drinking and fucking are the only things cross on her mind. What do you expect in hangikjöt land? Cultured waifu? It's the land of chads with the average of losing virginity as young as 15.6 yo. One, if not, the youngest in the world

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Kek it's fucking Iceland. Scandinavia. Of course drinking and fucking are the only things cross on her mind. What do you expect in hangikjöt land? Cultured waifu? It's the land of chads with the average of losing virginity as young as 15.6 yo. One, if not, the youngest in the world
For cultured waifu Iceland offers many opportunities to sit alone in nature and achieve connections with Universe