Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Americans truelly believe they dont come from Africa

They also believe that Wakanda is real! :lul::lul:

I've even heard that some blacks (negroid race people) in US who believe they're descendants of local indigenous peoples of America like Apache etc
:feelskek:

for real?

What's the motive behind claiming they're not from Africa? Are they ashamed of what a shithole Africa is or are they trying to claim indigenous and then somehow claim America for themselves?

Jfl at those niggers think they didn't come from Africa. They denied themselves from being descendants of slavery.

Nigger history month, Where niggers do the hard labors.

I've even heard that some blacks (negroid race people) in US who believe they're descendants of local indigenous peoples of America like Apache etc
what you mean? Like pure 100% Apaches?

You do know some of them are mixed race so it could be the dad or mum or grand parent is actually Apachbe

I bet the movie Black Panther Was made to trick Idiot blacks into thinking they have a good history
An exercise of appeasing third world whiny crybaby insectoid roaches.

They hate actual natives because they believe they are chink invaders and that black egyptian african israelites who they are descended from were the real native americans

They hate actual natives because they believe they are chink invaders and that black egyptian african israelites who they are descended from were the real native americans
Now they are Egyptian Israelite? Is that even a thing Egyptian Israelite?

More reasonable than believing they were Egyptians, since the Natives themselves never developed anything either(though they are better than Blacks ofc).
Are they actually this fucking stupid. :feelskek:

A fucking fictional movie to them is somehow reality.

ridiculous :lul:

I think I have heard some stuff along these lines before, but can you provide some examples of this?
Now they are Egyptian Israelite? Is that even a thing Egyptian Israelite?
It's just another "We wuz" kind of shit.

I think I have heard of a similar claim from a group who identify as "Black Hebrew Israelites" so perhaps it stems from them.

@Rabbi Schneerson thoughts?

the first bitch is legit 70iq or brain damaged from drugs

The fact that you watched 76 minutes of that retarded sheboon just to make this thread.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Look at these black Americans descendants of slaves. They believe they are indiginous to USA yet their DNA says West Africa/North Europe/some Indian
@Intellau_Celistic when his DNA results say he is 2% Portuguese:

Who cares what niggers 'think'

There are some claiming to be Mayans and Aztecs :feelshaha:

Nigger moment

What do you expect? Being black sucks, they know they can never pass for white-adjacent, so they try to identify with some other race of non-whites as the next "best" thing.

What do you expect? Being black sucks, they know they can never pass for white-adjacent, so they try to identify with some other race of non-whites as the next "best" thing.
why does it suck been black?

why does it suck been black?
Lol, haven't you watched the news? Muh poleeece brutality, muh rashal profiling, muh code switching, muh lack of representation, every week they have something new to complain about. Beaners and other shitskins are too busy cucking for white man's crumbs to complain, so it seems like an upgrade to be another form of shitskin.

Last edited:
Lol, haven't you watched the news? Muh poleeece brutality, muh rashal profiling, muh code switching, muh lack of representation, every week they have something new to complain about. Beaners and other shitskins are too busy cucking for white man's crumbs to complain, so it seems like an upgrade to be another form of shitskin.
Why dont blacks be like beaners and cuck for the white mans crumbs if that will make them have no time to complain and what not?

Why dont blacks be like beaners and cuck for the white mans crumbs if that will make them have no time to complain and what not?
They want to cope and feel pride in something instead.

They want to cope and feel pride in something instead.
But they are African Americans and do have a culture, I mean even Elvis Presley copied his beats from them so why dont they just focus on what they have? Are they not happy having a stake in America and its culture? For me it would be enough thats why I am confused now

Sorry but I don't watch niggers on the internet. Especially not hour long blatherings.