Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black Bitch Tried To Get Me And Several Co Workers Fired Over A Kung Fu Classic She Thought Was "Racist"

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
It was slow so they decided to play a movie some may or may not know called "The Last Dragon" on the TV. A relatively fun and family friendly movie from the 80s that is part comedy part kung fu movie. Since most of the co workers on my shift are closer to my age, they either grew up with this movie or know about it in general, and it was a great movie that pretty much lightened up the moment and made the day a little more enjoyable.

Out of nowhere some new hire, a black girl, comes across a particular scene where a black guy dresses and acts like a chinaman and some chinese guys are dressed and acting like black guys (this was long before political correctness was a thing and stuff like that was actually considered hillarious), and she throws a fucking shit fit from the depths of hell, calling the movie racist, calling us all racist for liking it, and basically making the whole thing out to be a fucking personal attack on her because she's the only black employee there. Tried to complain to the boss who actually laughed because he's also old enough to remember the movie and tried to be nice and explain that it was a movie that mixed asian and black culture as it was at that time, but NOOOOOOOOOO, that wasn't enough and she complained to the guy above him and now they made it so that we can NEVER play movies of our personal choice when it's slow or dead ever again !

And just for the record, I don't hate black people because they're black, I hate them because they have the sweetest deal now than they ever have, and yet it still somehow think everyone is out to get them just because they're black, and they literally ruin everything they don't like by calling it racist even when it isn't. STOP FUCKING WITH AMERICAN CULTURE ! FOR SOME IT IS OUR LAST SOURCE OF JOY AND COMFORT, AND I WILL NOT GIVE THAT UP JUST TO CATER TO YOUR OVER SENSITIVE BULLSHIT !

If you're born after 1995 then you're probably an easily offended person

Homage the film by kicking her in the face

Nah man. Don't blame black people i love old kung fu movies me and my dad used to watch them, im pretty sure we watched that one when i was really young. That's just foids in general they're have a special skill at ruining everything. Foids will always bitch and moan if they don't get their way, the only problem is that sheboons can use the race card, which makes shit impossible to ignore by soyciety.

Nah man. Don't blame black people i love old kung fu movies me and my dad used to watch them, im pretty sure we watched that one when i was really young. That's just foids in general they're have a special skill at ruining everything. Foids will always bitch and moan if they don't get their way, the only problem is that sheboons can use the race card, which makes shit impossible to ignore by soyciety.

The good old days, when no one gave a fuck about political correctness...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTmkAIrmas4

I bet she has white bf but is pro black and hates whites

I bet she has white bf but is pro black and hates whites

He's a skinhead looking tall fag dishwasher who lives in a trailer. Pretty sure there's some jokes in that, so have at it...

Wait so what do you actually work with it why was it necessary to hire a black woman in the first place?

whyd you hire a nigger monkey?

Another day in burgerland

American black women may very well be the most miserable creatures ok earth, and guess what, misery loves company.

The was a cool fun movie I grew up watching I would've been happy to watch it as would pretty much any black man or non deranged black woman.