Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black foid looked at me in disgust over a simple mistake and told me to stay away from her

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
Was walking down the hall to my next class, and as I was doing so, I may have accidentally stepped on the back of her shoe but only a little bit, then a black foid started looking at me in disgust and said something along the lines of "don't get too close" or some shit like that. Then the stupid ugly whore was walking with her boyfriend on the way to class, and while I didn't show any reaction to what she said (because it wasn't even that serious to begin with especially considering how crowded the halls are), it serves as a reminder that women see me as an insignificant and worthless scum.

You dodged a bullet, all niggers have ebola.

Go ER in Minecraft.

It's always sheboons being aggressive apes

It's always sheboons being aggressive apes
Great Ape Zoo GIF

Was walking down the hall to my next class, and as I was doing so, I may have accidentally stepped on the back of her shoe but only a little bit, then a black foid started looking at me in disgust and said something along the lines of "don't get too close" or some shit like that. Then the stupid ugly whore was walking with her boyfriend on the way to class, and while I didn't show any reaction to what she said (because it wasn't even that serious to begin with especially considering how crowded the halls are), it serves as a reminder that women see me as an insignificant and worthless scum.
Black girls are mostly unpleasant all stemming from black genetics of course stay away from most blacks and be safe

Most insufferable demographic

black foid said thank you to me twice today:feelsokman:

black foids love talking shit, it’s what they do best, I could’ve came up with 3-4 immediate responses but if I was in your shoes i’d just ignore it

Black will always be rejected by every race ever

Even ugly sheebons can get a partner

Foids gonna foid

What was going through her mind:

´This is not a good mating partner, I must signal to him, that I am not interested and don´t want to breed. He seems too genetically inferior to be the father of my offspring´:blackpill: