Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Black wives fatter

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
We all know that most of woman monkeys are fat. But why?

Genetic predisposition of each race to storing triglycerides, eating habits and hormonal changes in boons are of significance.

My hypothesis is that it is also due to things like Black fetuses getting less nutrients in the womb as Black toilets give the least and us Black people are the smallest as babies. Black toilets also have the smallest vaginas because they give birth to the smallest children.

This is also why I'd never reproduce with a Black toilet. :blackpill: Would make inferior kids who lack the same as those from a non-Black mother.

Genetic predisposition of each race to storing triglycerides, eating habits and hormonal changes in boons are of significance.
No no no. White people bad. White people no give access to fruits and veggies. White people no give money to buy healthy food. White racists makes dindus stress eat. :feelsohgod:

No no no. White people bad. White people no give access to fruits and veggies. White people no give money to buy healthy food. White racists makes dindus stress eat. :feelsohgod:
Nigs me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

cuz they love that poppies and bojangles chicken obviously