Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black woman affirmations

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I shit you not, I was trying to find a clip i saw once of a boon desperately trying to get a white man who wanted absolutely nothing to do with groids and saw something arguably even funnier.

As soon as I typed in “black woman”, guess what the 3rd suggestion was on youtube? See title :feelskek::feelskek:

They truly are the closest things we have to inkwells of the fefail species. COPE, BOONS, COPE:lul:

do you have the clip?

Dear black women, white Chad doesn't want your fat nigger ass, he is too busy having sex with prime Nordic women. There are many other things in life besides sex with a hot white man. Buy yourself some fried chicken and watermelon-flavored ice cream with your welfare money, stay home, cope and seethe.

Dear black women, white Chad doesn't want your fat nigger ass, he is too busy having sex with prime Nordic women. There are many other things in life besides sex with a hot white man. Buy yourself some fried chicken and watermelon-flavored ice cream with your welfare money, stay home, cope and seethe.
Based and truthpilled

Everybody want white woman anyways or stacy ebony at least

Boons coping is water anyway

Low iq groids oooo aaaa

I’ve always said this, if other races went for black women, they’d be the next noodlewhores

I’ve always said this, if other races went for black women, they’d be the next noodlewhores
Cue horrific flashbacks to middle & high school boons making passes at my ricecel ass *shudders*:feelspuke:

Cope, they have 5 babydaddies while we rot.