Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackops2cel is a 2/10 in the face, not a 3/10

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I don't care that he is tall and white, i'm just looking at his face, and it is not a 3/10, it is 2/10

this is a 3/10

Blackops2cel (pbuh) isn't white, he has brown eyes.

Look at some of his new photos, he's not 2/10 anymore.

he looks a lot better after he beardmaxxed

weren't some people calling this guy a fakecel? wtf. he is very below average looking
Sadly a lot of this people on this forum think that anyone who mogs them by 0.1 point is a fakecel who should get permabanned.

Oppression olympics

no hes more of a 3 imo, though a lot of these ratings come down to opinion, there is no objective scale

Familiarity has muddled my initial impressions of what I thought when I first saw blackops2cel.
I think he is definitely a 3 tho.

Last edited:
Someone made a Tinder experiment with him and he would slay in non western countries.

he just needs to squintmaxx bro
Pz7zgen4xhd21

Sadly a lot of this people on this forum think that anyone who mogs them by 0.1 point is a fakecel who should get permabanned.

Oppression olympics
Fakecel if you aren’t like the biggest trucel (ME) with my 3rd degree burn wounds, missing all my limbs, 700 pounds, no chin or jaw, negative carthal tilt, and 4’9 curry!

Fakecel if you aren’t like the biggest trucel (ME) with my 3rd degree burn wounds, missing all my limbs, 700 pounds, no chin or jaw, negative carthal tilt, and 4’9 curry!
reeee fakecel mogs me.

I'm a 100cm, curry rice, deformed, no limbs, no body, 500kg, inverted jaw and chin, blind, deaf.

get on my level im the only real incel on this forum tee hee! :soy: fakecel if you're above 1/10 bro

reeee fakecel mogs me.

I'm a 100cm, curry rice, deformed, no limbs, no body, 500kg, inverted jaw and chin, blind, deaf.

get on my level im the only real incel on this forum tee hee! :soy: fakecel if you're above 1/10 bro
brutal, self-requesting a ban for LARPing rn I see the error of my ways now
reeee fakecel mogs me.

I just realized being 4’9 with no limbs probably looks weird as fuck jfl