Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpillers don't do military

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
the thing about the army, is that it requires the soldier a sense of belonging with society.
if you have no GF, well you aren't a part of society. your genes will not go on and mix with society.

even if you aren't a TFL and you have some friends, it doesn't matter. the army is about preserving culture and norms for future generations basically.

having said that, just going against conscription isn't the optimal solution, because
they will have you stay in military jail for 6 months for refusing to die for globohomo.

there are even some stories about guys that get ass raped in the ass in these prisons.
it's better to be smart about it and get out on a mental clause(pretending you're crazy), if possible.

the logic of not serving in the military pales in comparison to the emotional logic of deciding not to serve. what do I mean?

Imagine they are about to enlist you, and you gotta decide weather or not you will spend the next 3+ years of your life there, and then you again experience them cunt foids ignoring you, while chatting about their Chadrones and dick appointments.

so yeah being blackpilled is also a resolve, not to be shat on.

yeah alex was a soldier, but his chagrin of life was mostly about his unemployment and lack of financial options despite graduating at the top of his CS studies, so he is not an example.

Its illegal according to the NPNW

the thing about the army, is that it requires the soldier a sense of belonging with society.
if you have no GF, well you aren't a part of society. your genes will not go on and mix with society.

even if you aren't a TFL and you have some friends, it doesn't matter. the army is about preserving culture and norms for future generations basically.

having said that, just going against conscription isn't the optimal solution, because
they will have you stay in military jail for 6 months for refusing to die for globohomo.

there are even some stories about guys that get ass raped in the ass in these prisons.
it's better to be smart about it and get out on a mental clause(pretending you're crazy), if possible.

the logic of not serving in the military pales in comparison to the emotional logic of deciding not to serve. what do I mean?

Imagine they are about to enlist you, and you gotta decide weather or not you will spend the next 3+ years of your life there, and then you again experience them cunt foids ignoring you, while chatting about their Chadrones and dick appointments.

yeah alex was a soldier, but his chagrin of life was mostly about his unemployment and lack of financial options despite graduating at the top of his CS studies, so he is not an example.
I will not fight for Israel.

I was trying to ascend in high school and the military recruiters were trying to stop me from it which they kinda succeeded, but still failed to ascend as a trucel

NOPUSSYNOWORK, ARMY IS LIKE A JOB THAT CAN COST YOU YOUR LIFE THEREFORE ILLEGAL BY THE NPNW!

Good thing i will never get drafted when war broke out.

Or if i was conscripted soldiers, i will shoot myself since anyone won't save me

Why die for the country that hates you? If I there was a mobilization order I'd break both my legs, so I would be a cripple to them.

Theres nothing worth dying for, there are no able bodied men who want to die for shaniqua, jamal and troons.

Last edited:
(((they))) should fucking send the goddamn army to the southern border of the JewSA (in video game) then maybe i'd join

id desert so fast lmao, join and then desert to whatever side we're fighting

if the ZOG wants em dead, theyre probalby the good guys

Just be a contractor if you really want to be a soldier. You are serving a fucking corp but at your own rules. Nations are also ruled by corp and banks so…

Imagine going out of your way to Be cannonfodder " while more Fortunate Guys have Sex twice a week and enjoy the reinforcment they get from Woman :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Nobody Cares what Rank of a Solider you are and what you Did ( Major , Leutenant etc ) .

Prestige and Status while in the Millitary IS s Scam. Might aswell Just enjoy yourself .

Of course not, I would never put my life on the line for soyciety. Soyciety outcasted me, there's nothing to fight for. If they tried to forcibly draft me, I will go ER on the recruitment officer (in video game).

Of course not, I would never put my life on the line for soyciety. Soyciety outcasted me, there's nothing to fight for. If they tried to forcibly draft me, I will go ER on the recruitment officer (in video game).
Feel the same way

I'd try to apply for military 2 years ago and was rejected (truecel trait). Maybe it was a blessing because once you serve the military for anytime, they can draft you in the future. Only real advantage i see as being a soldier is that you can commit cERtain (war) crimes and get away with it.

No shit
How dumb are some people on here to do that bull shit!