Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blondes are easier on the eyes

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
The reason why they mog and get all the attention is because humans are visual and can see colour trichromatic (red blue green). Black is the absence of light while white is all the hues on the visible light spectrum . So white skin and light blonde hair = centre of attention , celebrity

yeah blondes are the best and colored eyes are always the best looking
if you have dark eye or brown then you're most likely mixxed with nigger genes

I like pale foids with brown eyes and hair

I disagree, where I live there are lots of blonde foids and a lot of them are ugly. The blonde babe stereotype is a small minority

I disagree, where I live there are lots of blonde foids and a lot of them are ugly. The blonde babe stereotype is a small minority
They maybe don't environmentally fit in Australia a hot tropical land , kek
And hence become ugly

Where I am this is definitely true. Whites just look, on average and at highest level, better. No question.

Whites > Latinos/Jews/Arabs/Asians > Indians/Blacks.

Where I am this is definitely true. Whites just look, on average and at highest level, better. No question.

Whites > Latinos/Jews/Arabs/Asians > Indians/Blacks.
Any white foid who is 8/10 or above mogs all 700 million curry foids.

I would take an 8/10 white Becky over Aishwarya Rai in her prime.

Any white foid who is 8/10 or above mogs all 700 million curry foids.

I would take an 8/10 white Becky over Aishwarya Rai in her prime.
Yes and it's all due to natural genetic selection that took place thousands of years in the past. You can no more bleach your brownness away, that they can become brown, even lying in the sun for days.

And no, genetic engineering is not going to happen because industrial society will collapse before then. More than likely China will be the only country that does it on a mass scale, so the future world will look like mad max for the rest of us, while "super" Chinese moggers continue to maintain their civilization.