Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BMI is inaccurate

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no way an 18.5 BMI is a healthy BMI it should at least be 21 I don’t believe 133 pounds is healthy for a 5’7 male that’s the weight for a middle school girl not a fully developed adult male 145 pounds seems like a more healthy weight for a 5’7 male 170 pounds is a good weight for a 6’0 male 200 pounds is good weight for a 6’5 male don’t listen to BMI or doctors even by BMI’s standards I’m underweight at 128lbs I should be about 150-160lbs at my height and age

I have a "healthy" bmi and I'm pretty chubby. 0

You are totally correct. I weight 164lb at 5'5 and my BMI is 27 which is considered overweight, but I'm don't have much fat on my body. Waist width to height ratio gives you a much better metric if your fitness

BMI is shit. You want good shit use FFMI. If you are overweight and train some weights/calisthenics or do some cardio shit and eat quite good you are healthy

Its based on your height, twig.

only if you're not a landwhale like these foids
18212226-0-image-a-3_1567933575442.jpg
images

I think it’s

I know a good weight for my weight Is between 145-170 pounds not 128lbs that’s not even a good weight for a 5’4 manlet
Doesnt matter. Depends on your height.

I know 130 pounds is a terrible weight for a 6’2 person there’s no denying that
Yeah no shit. Hes taller so he has to est more to be a healthy weight.

BMImogged by everyone, again

I know 130 pounds is a terrible weight for a 6’2 person there’s no denying that
wwomen will juice over him bc they can see his veins and his "six pack" (he's so ripped guys):smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

There’s no way an 18.5 BMI is a healthy BMI it should at least be 21 I don’t believe 133 pounds is healthy for a 5’7 male that’s the weight for a middle school girl not a fully developed adult male 145 pounds seems like a more healthy weight for a 5’7 male 170 pounds is a good weight for a 6’0 male 200 pounds is good weight for a 6’5 male don’t listen to BMI or doctors even by BMI’s standards I’m underweight at 128lbs I should be about 150-160lbs at my height and age
You are totally correct. I weight 164lb at 5'5 and my BMI is 27 which is considered overweight, but I'm don't have much fat on my body. Waist width to height ratio gives you a much better metric if your fitness
BMI is fucking retarded. Me and my friend are both 5’7, he’s 125lbs and considered “healthy weight” even though he looks like a skeleton, I’m 170 and look normal yet I’m in the overweight range. So it says he’s fine while I’m not, what a joke.