Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media bomb threat making people go mad

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★

Hahahaha, these pranks have gone way too fucking far. I do love seeing people panic and screaming tho lmao

Hahahahahahahahaha

"THIS IS LIKE ASSAULT BRO"

Shoulda shot the fucking arab

I saw the video yesterday. It was funny to see the panic, but that dude Andy is legit low IQ. He kept arguing with the cops "Bro put the gun down" and didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Here's him interrupting a lecture from earlier that day. Andy seems more confused than the professor. His Youtube handle won't help him either. I almost feel bad for laughing at him. Do any people who follow that group know why he tries to pass of as Arab when he's Indian?

Hope that dumbass enjoys prison.

They called the cops on him just to be snide, this is why liberals/normies are the biggest hypocrits in the world.

I saw the video yesterday. It was funny to see the panic, but that dude Andy is legit low IQ. He kept arguing with the cops "Bro put the gun down" and didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Here's him interrupting a lecture from earlier that day. Andy seems more confused than the professor. His Youtube handle won't help him either. I almost feel bad for laughing at him. Do any people who follow that group know why he tries to pass of as Arab when he's Indian?

Ashamed of being a curry most likely.
Or the name Arab Andy just sounds better than Indian Andy

It's a typical Hindu curry tactic. Hindus hate Muslims so they want to spread a negative image of them. He's doing what Israelis are doing with (((ISIS))) but he's actually failing.

I thought catfishman was low inhib, but this dude have 0

Holy shit

LOL at how dumb this dude is