Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BOO dating app, have you tried it?

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★
Apparently it's meant to be the opposite of Tinder, focusing instead on personality rather than looks. Have you guys tried it? I signed up a few days ago it is free, even got some matches.

Apparently it's meant to be the opposite of Tinder, focusing instead on personality rather than looks. Have you guys tried it? I signed up a few days ago it is free, even got some matches.
Ultimately your chances for ascending or achieving any measure of sexual gratification from a foid will be exclusively contingent upon her being attracted to your physical and aesthetic attributes so I see this as ultimately being a self-defeating and futile endeavor which will only lead to disappointment and outrage when foids reveal their truly superficial nature.

Never have, never will

No such a thing as a foid that cares about personality.

As soon as a hypothetical ugly nigga sends a picture (If they askfor it, which they will), you will get ghosted.

Waste of time. Maybe only exception would be non photogeniccels who actually look good IRL.

How much money are the JEws trying to extract for their "app"?

i-robot-no.gif

How much money are the JEws trying to extract for their "app"?
It's free, but you can pay $25 for 3 months unlimited likes and other stuff .

Also I should have mentioned it is mostly ugly girls on there.

LMFAO I kept getting ads for it and wondered who tf would download that

It's free, but you can pay $25 for 3 months unlimited likes and other stuff .

Also I should have mentioned it is mostly ugly girls on there.
you got any pics of the app itself or smth?

Onlyscam chatbots

Not sure where you heard that but there are definitely images. From my testing so far, very very few images showing off ass and tits, and in the community part thing any girl who does that gets scolded by men on the comments rather than simping comments.
I thought there wasn't supposed to be images? that's what the (ai generated) ads said

Not sure where you heard that but there are definitely images. From my testing so far, very very few images showing off ass and tits, and in the community part thing any girl who does that gets scolded by men on the comments rather than simping comments.
would be interested in more images if you have. only app I ever used was bumble. I was instantly banned off tinder after uploading a pic of my face

Never heard of it

Here are some more pics
so it has instagram style posts? rofl. what's the point of this? it will never be about personality if they can see your face. it's why there's so many stories about women blocking dudes they hit it off with after first seeing their face. the only hope would be a dating site exclusively for blind people. the "#gaming" thing reminds me of the aids that took over twitter a while ago where ewhores would post half naked pics and the caption would involve keywords like pokemon, anime and gaming so the tweet would be shown to anyone who showed an interest in those things

So instead of a beauty contest it's a personality contest, and foids will still only go for the top 1% of personalities. Oh sure sign me up :feelstastyman:

HAHAHAHA

personality test on the site, it reads:
you'd be bored if you spent the entire weekend alone.
Disagree-------Agree

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultimately your chances for ascending or achieving any measure of sexual gratification from a foid will be exclusively contingent upon her being attracted to your physical and aesthetic attributes so I see this as ultimately being a self-defeating and futile endeavor which will only lead to disappointment and outrage when foids reveal their truly superficial nature.

Wonder if it has Chadfishing potential

Just need to make Chad acc and get into a statistical range of personality where you'll be grouped with vulnerable foids

Never heard of it.

Might try it, sometime when I'm feeling bluepilled and ready to take an emotional stomping.

There seems to be an endless menu of new dating apps advertising in the adverts of other free android apps these days. They all have some reason why they're supposedly not like all the other ones.

I've yet to find one that has tapped into some mythical pool of smart, cool women who don't just automatically write off sub-9 guys.

HAHAHAHA
View attachment 907254

personality test on the site, it reads:
you'd be bored if you spent the entire weekend alone.
Disagree-------Agree

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes those personality test questions are kind of brutal. Other ones would be like "When you hang out with your friends...." which assumes I have friends in the first place :cryfeels:

Yes those personality test questions are kind of brutal. Other ones would be like "When you hang out with your friends...." which assumes I have friends in the first place :cryfeels:
thanks for showing me this tho. I found out you can browse the instagram part without making an account

also i got personality entp. whatever that means. tho it's inaccurate as fuck because it says I hate conservatism despite me being an ultra conservatist (in the literal sense, not the political one. I'm not american)

this entire site is pretty sad. I feel bad looking through the posts at all these incels in denial.

it just seems like a worse version of instagram tho. like instagram but with matchmaking, which doesn't matter anyway because they'll just pick out the top 0.1% just like on instagram.
tho at least on instagram there's posts I'm interested in.... on this app it's all just shit.