Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boogie2988

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
When this guy was full on amerifat beanbig tier people actually liked him

His videos were all complaining about how it feels to weigh as much as a small car and people flocked to him because of that. He was just seen as a weak kind hearted guy to feel sorry for, that was the appeal of his channel.

Then he just became "meh" fat and teethmaxxed. Still huge but nothing interesting, nothing you don't see every day in the west. After getting his teeth fixed now he has more of an annoying face, there's no sympathy anymore.

I did find it funny how this change from pitiful incel to punchable incel made him lose most of his following. As well as that it resulted in all these videos popping up about how evil he is but there's not really much to it, he hasn't said anything worse than any of the other millions of youtubers who nobody ever criticizes. He simply went from looking pathetic and defeated to looking like a tryhard.

It's kind of like how if an unattractive manlet is submissive and avoidant nobody really has a problem with him, but if he dares to start expressing his views or trying to get somewhere he becomes a toxic prick with a napoleon complex. I wonder if he regrets it

This piece of garbage teethmaxxed hard

The fat gave him hunter eyes.
Also bones were not visible due to fat.

Imagine spending ur time watching retards like him

When this guy was full on amerifat beanbig tier people actually liked him
View attachment 412268

His videos were all complaining about how it feels to weigh as much as a small car and people flocked to him because of that. He was just seen as a weak kind hearted guy to feel sorry for, that was the appeal of his channel.

View attachment 412269
Then he just became "meh" fat and teethmaxxed. Still huge but nothing interesting, nothing you don't see every day in the west. After getting his teeth fixed now he has more of an annoying face, there's no sympathy anymore.

I did find it funny how this change from pitiful incel to punchable incel made him lose most of his following. As well as that it resulted in all these videos popping up about how evil he is but there's not really much to it, he hasn't said anything worse than any of the other millions of youtubers who nobody ever criticizes. He simply went from looking pathetic and defeated to looking like a tryhard.

It's kind of like how if an unattractive manlet is submissive and avoidant nobody really has a problem with him, but if he dares to start expressing his views or trying to get somewhere he becomes a toxic prick with a napoleon complex. I wonder if he regrets it
this guy is a cuck and soyface also
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I feel bad for him tbh. He got screwed by a fat whore. he eats to overcome the pain of his childhood and life. I get that

Sure he might lie a lot and posture as someone who's nicer than he actually is, but he's still relatable

For some reason being extremly fat and tall can actually be a benefit if you can try to play the wholesome card.

Are you sure people just didn't get sick of listening to a fat retard whine on the internet for a fucking decade?
It's like damn either lose weight or kill yourself already who cares. Pretty sure most of his "fans" just liked him for his funny voice table flipping persona.
I remember him bragging about getting girls and sex even at his fattest and most depressed.