Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Boomer neighbour is mowing the lawn - Can't go out to tanmaxx

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
I already prepared my outdoor chair and put a drink out, as I saw my neighbour I went inside again like a true autist. I will keep an ear open until hes done...

Rate & hate

Backyard?
Also
-can tan
:chad:

I don't feel comfortable outside. I fucking despise being in any area where people can see me. I'd love to have a yard blocked off by a fence or dense bushes or sum shit

I don't feel comfortable outside. I fucking despise being in any area where people can see me. I'd love to have a yard blocked off by a fence or dense bushes or sum shit
Nigg dunno how the Pokemon in your avi is called but thats my favorite starter evolution.

@Dregster666 opinionz on this? You like pokemon?

My 3rd floor balcony has a great view of my apt's pool.

Sadly just fatties trying to get tanned hoping chads are having a slow night and will take a shot with them via dumpster diving.

Put a towel or something so that he cant see

Nigg dunno how the Pokemon in your avi is called but thats my favorite starter evolution.

That looks like a grovyle and that nigga's final evolution is this thing

Download 1 1

@Dregster666 opinionz on this? You like pokemon?
Used to play it alot when I was a kid :feelscomfy:

My 3rd floor balcony has a great view of my apt's pool.

Sadly just fatties trying to get tanned hoping chads are having a slow night and will take a shot with them via dumpster diving.
That is such a great description.

stop caring about what people think of you

Actually based af advice. I care way less than I did before but still gotta work on it
boomers are chill, he would forget about you in several seconds
get that vit D for strong bones, ultra-violet kills bacteria on skin and fights acne, warm feel of the sun is amazing, good tan mogs normies
sunsmaxxing is lifefuel

boomers are chill, he would forget about you in several seconds
get that vit D for strong bones, ultra-violet kills bacteria on skin and fights acne, warm feel of the sun is amazing, good tan mogs normies
sunsmaxxing is lifefuel
True. Do you sungaze and sun your balls aswell? Its said that testosterone production for men is located in the balls and that the effects of ballsunning can be very energetic. I am very prone to placebo effects though

Ground floor balcony. Yeah, a tan is a fucking important boost. especially for gymcels
I'm a gymcel but can't tan.:feelsbadman: Been sunburned twice this summer and I used ALOT of sunscreen.

True. Do you sungaze and sun your balls aswell? Its said that testosterone production for men is located in the balls and that the effects of ballsunning can be very energetic. I am very prone to placebo effects though
that must be the reason why african niggs who go naked all their life have horse shlongs
for ballssunmaxxing tanning bed is prob better, but your tan will look gay af, its different color from natural sun tanning
or try local nudist beaches if you have one, truecel will prob get arrested and banned there after looking at foid once:feelsEhh:

I'm a gymcel but can't tan.:feelsbadman: Been sunburned twice this summer and I used ALOT of sunscreen.
How long have you been staying in the sun? I have read that sunscreen is actually bad for your skin, you might want to try coconut oil or going into the sun "bare", but only for 20-30 minutes each session. If you're some kind of ginger I doubt this advice work tho
that must be the reason why african niggs who go naked all their life have horse shlongs
for ballssunmaxxing tanning bed is prob better, but your tan will look gay af, its different color from natural sun tanning
or try local nudist beaches if you have one, truecel will prob get arrested and banned there after looking at foid once:feelsEhh:
I have a pretty quiet balcony where I can stick my balls out of my shorts without anyone noticing :feelsthink:

How long have you been staying in the sun? I have read that sunscreen is actually bad for your skin, you might want to try coconut oil or going into the sun "bare", but only for 20-30 minutes each session. If you're some kind of ginger I doubt this advice work tho
My dad's ginger and my mom's mom is too. So I do have ginger skin, I'm not ginger though.

My dad's ginger and my mom's mom is too. So I do have ginger skin, I'm not ginger though.
I see. Then you may ask other gingers if they know any tricks. I read that eating a lot of carrots can also make your skin tone more reddish and give it a healthy glow in comparison to being pale and milkey. You might want to google if that works out for you

just take balls sun-shower breh and you ascend:chad:
1)fk sunscreen
2)depends on your skin tone and latitude, start small 15-20min max, if shoulders are slightly reddish next day - repeat, if they hurt - dont go out

just take balls sun-shower breh and you ascend:chad:

1)fk sunscreen
2)depends on your skin tone and latitude, start small 15-20min max, if shoulders are slightly reddish next day - repeat, if they hurt - dont go out
Dude you're pretty warlord pilled. You also into raw meat diet, dairy and aryan chariot madness?

View: https://youtu.be/uVB5sRnlP0g?t=25

I see. Then you may ask other gingers if they know any tricks. I read that eating a lot of carrots can also make your skin tone more reddish and give it a healthy glow in comparison to being pale and milkey. You might want to google if that works out for you
Eating lots of fruits and vegetables in general makes you're skin have a healthier brownish tone.

Badass. Sadly grass types have so many weaknesses. Incel trait if u like grass types
Tbh :feelsugh:

I always chose the chad fire types since they were well rounded and favored overall throughout gameplay. You know it's over when even lookism affects who you choose as a starter.

Tbh :feelsugh:

I always chose the chad fire types since they were well rounded and favored overall throughout gameplay. You know it's over when even lookism affects who you choose as a starter.
Sadly I never got emotionally into a fire starter, only used them on a third or fourth run just to get it done aswell and to see their strength. Its really amazing, especially that chicken from 3. gen is incredibly strong with fighting attacks. Water also based starter, tbh I always pick whats the most reptile looking

Sadly I never got emotionally into a fire starter, only used them on a third or fourth run just to get it done aswell and to see their strength. Its really amazing, especially that chicken from 3. gen is incredibly strong with fighting attacks. Water also based starter, tbh I always pick whats the most reptile looking
I never liked blaziken or the starters from gen 3. I always chose the grass type in that one. I mainly traded from the firered/leafgreen versions to build super teams for the battle frontier in emerald :feelscomfy:

This is probably the only water starter that I would pick over a fire type

Download

Are you becoming a backyardigan ?

Dude you're pretty warlord pilled. You also into raw meat diet, dairy and aryan chariot madness?

View: https://youtu.be/uVB5sRnlP0g?t=25

nahh, i like my steak well done, lactose intolerant since high school and i dont like chariots even though they op af, more of an heavy armored infantry with huge halberds-cel type:feelsEhh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back