Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boomer parents are absolute retarded filth

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
My father is retarded as shit and keeps blaming me for "not trying hard enough" and for not being as great as my tall, good looking Chad relatives. He sees me a disappointment for not pointlessly working my ass off even though I've already lost in life anyway. I'm a short, ugly, balding Incel who gets treated like shit and ignored by everyone, and my male relatives are tall, good looking Chads who have had dozens of relationships and friendships ever since middle school

My father gave me shit genes that ruined my life and he's blaming me for it. What an absolute fucking moron who's completely detached from reality. He shouldn't have been allowed to procreate if he has shit genes and at the same time so fucking stupid

Boomers are beyond delusional, my dad thinks any man can find a woman and that being a hard working is a chick magnet even if you are short, ugly, broke loser.

Boomers are beyond delusional, my dad thinks any man can find a woman and that being a hard working is a chick magnet even if you are short, ugly, broke loser.
How the fuck are they so retarded? Even as a fucking child with drip down my chin I still knew that looks matter to some extent. How are boomers over 40 and still bluepilled, delusional and out of touch with reality so badly?

How the fuck are they so retarded? Even as a fucking child with drip down my chin I still knew that looks matter to some extent. How are boomers over 40 and still bluepilled, delusional and out of touch with reality so badly?
They lived in the slightly different time, not every guy was looksmaxxing and they didn't had to compete with entire country for one hole. Back then normie could get a wife with some patience for her to end CC, while ugly guys could betabuxx and procreate. Nowadays those things are harder, rarely what woman wants or need a betabuxxer.

May their consequences return to them. Their weakness and idiocy will assure their end. The endless nihilistic pleasure of their youth is everything that we, in the here and now, are suffering due to. They begun the sexual revolution, they were blind slaves to consumer capitalism, they believed in "art for art's sake". As a result, now we are stuck in a world of sexual degeneracy, death anxiety, and constant opiods these grown-up children need to dull the pain of living. They truly think "hard work" gets you anywhere in the modern world. Maybe in their time it did, but now we are stuck blindly suffering for no reason due to the decisions THEY made in THEIR time. They are completely blind to human nature for much the same reasons as I listed. The world of the last man which we are living is as far away as possible from life affirmation, and all of modern "life" seems to be trying to get away from reality and needing illusions to dull the suffering which life intrinsically is. They do not understand looks, as it would mean their genetics had an effect on you becoming an incel, and they want to avoid all responsibility. The false illusion world of their mind, where looks don't matter, is pretty and perfect, with none of the pain and suffering possessed by the real world with which they are unable to come to terms.

Last edited:
May their consequences return to them. Their weakness and idiocy will assure their end. The endless nihilistic pleasure of their youth is everything that we, in the here and now, are suffering due to. They begun the sexual revolution, they were blind slaves to consumer capitalism, they believed in "art for art's sake". As a result, now we are stuck in a world of sexual degeneracy, death anxiety, and constant opiods these grown-up children need to dull the pain of living. They truly think "hard work" gets you anywhere in the modern world. Maybe in their time it did, but now we are stuck suffering due to the decisions THEY made in THEIR time. They are completely blind to human nature for much the same reasons as I listed. The world of the last man which we are living is as far away as possible from life affirmation, and all of modern "life" seems to be trying to get away from reality and needing illusions to dull the suffering which life intrinsically is. They do not understand looks, as it would mean their genetics had an effect on you becoming an incel, and they want to avoid all responsibility. The false illusion world of their mind, where looks don't matter, is pretty and perfect, with none of the pain and suffering possessed by the real world with which they are unable to come to terms.
High IQ af

My father gave me shit genes that ruined my life
Same
he shouldn't have been allowed to procreate if he has shit genes
Indeed,genetic trash should not reproduce,that's why even if hypothetically let's say that I'd somehow manage to get a toilet (never gonna happen) i wouldn't want any kids.
I wouldn't want to put my son through what i've been through.

May their consequences return to them. Their weakness and idiocy will assure their end. The endless nihilistic pleasure of their youth is everything that we, in the here and now, are suffering due to. They begun the sexual revolution, they were blind slaves to consumer capitalism, they believed in "art for art's sake". As a result, now we are stuck in a world of sexual degeneracy, death anxiety, and constant opiods these grown-up children need to dull the pain of living. They truly think "hard work" gets you anywhere in the modern world. Maybe in their time it did, but now we are stuck blindly suffering for no reason due to the decisions THEY made in THEIR time. They are completely blind to human nature for much the same reasons as I listed. The world of the last man which we are living is as far away as possible from life affirmation, and all of modern "life" seems to be trying to get away from reality and needing illusions to dull the suffering which life intrinsically is. They do not understand looks, as it would mean their genetics had an effect on you becoming an incel, and they want to avoid all responsibility. The false illusion world of their mind, where looks don't matter, is pretty and perfect, with none of the pain and suffering possessed by the real world with which they are unable to come to terms.
Good post, and agree. How they kept on believing shit with age, I cannot understand. Worst generation ever.

Good post, and agree. How they kept on believing shit with age, I cannot understand. Worst generation ever.
Truly I do not understand their way of thinking. Mentally they seem to still be children, and they have never faced the hardships with which we deal with as a consequence of their actions, as much as they brag about how "hard" life was back then. Everything they did in their youth, the mindless capitalism they bought into, the sickening modern "art" they embraced, the sexual degeneracy they spurred, none of it seemed to be born from true belief and conviction, rather, the one, true, core feature of slave morality: resentment. Resentment against the ways of old, resentment against the generation of their parents, they simply did these things out of blind resentment and "idealism", out of no true vision and belief.

They barely know how to use their cellphone and somehow still think they know more than us

Very high iq. I wish I could articulate myself this well. :feelsokman:

die boomer scum just die