Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Boy fights back a foid

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)

A teacher and a bunch of chads instantly come and confront him, after the event he got suspended.

:feelsclown:JFL CLOWN WORLD:feelsclown:

Based comments in reddit...
37g1br

some good comments there but not enough talking about the female privilege aspect of this

Based. I would go to jail for hitting a women regardless of their actions because they're being treated like princess that are always right.

Based. I would go to jail for hitting a women regardless of their actions because they're being treated like princess that are always right.
I don't give a fuck tbh.
If a foid hit me, my anger would probably explode and I would beat her to death.

I don't give a fuck tbh.
If a foid hit me, my anger would probably explode and I would beat her to death.
Yeah me too ngl but I'm sure I would get some sort of punishment for it. Cucked laws always stand by feminist whores.

Based. I’ve always wanted to do that to the foids that shit talked me in school

the cucks (teachers, soyball players) deserve to be stoned

Teacher in the pink shirt actually saved him from those simps.

Getting a suspension to do that is worth it. I would definitely beat the shit out of a foid who acted that way to me.
I don't give a fuck tbh.
True. I would probably also leave her permanent brain damage

Laws are more cucked than actual cuckoldry.

Did she really ask whats wrong with him? What did she expect? To just stay there and let her jimp out?
That punch of him was really satisfying.

Look at that, the message is clear, just take it & do nothing if you're short, ugly or unpopular (basically the first 2 then) but the moment you push back a whole legion of white Knight simps appear.

It's ok for Chad to do that though while going roughshod on her asshole, choking the bitch or smacking her about when she gets too full of herself.

He fought back with bravery because he knew there are no one on his side in that whole school.
Bit disappointed that he didn't broke her jaw as she wouldn't be able suck chads cock for a year at least.

Teacher in the pink shirt actually saved him from those simps.
Nah, he didn't want the sports boys getting suspended as it'd fuck up their team results.

That guy too based for this world
Based comments in reddit...
View attachment 348368

but the moment you push back a whole legion of white Knight simps appear.
Brutal they legit spawn outta nowhere
Send more
I wanted to Google more videos, but instead I found some foid's blog post on parenting:
I think that teaching children as young as Reuben that hitting a girl has more implications than hitting a boy is a fundamental flaw in our society. It paves a path that says it’s ok for boys to hit one another, those secondary school scuffles as accepted as a case of testosterone poisoning and hey, boys will be boys right? It paves the same path that teaches our young boys that if a female attacked them they couldn’t defend themselves. It takes us back to the days when men were inferior and laughed at if they were suffering physical abuse from a partner because, well, they are men… they mustn’t hit a woman and she’s so weak in comparison, he can surely take it.

Gender doesn’t hold any relevance when it comes to violence. Boys shouldn’t hit boys. Girls shouldn’t hit girls. Boys shouldn’t hit girls. Girls shouldn’t hit boys.
Another virtue signal?
https://www.tobyandroo.com/wont-teach-son-hitting-girls-wrong/

Last edited:
Act like a man you should be treated like a man

Salute to a King amongst men

That connection was lifefuel tbh

beautiful connection. I love the thump, somebody should make a song with it. hopefully he gets himself a nice watch :feelsokman:

Whiteknights are so pathetic
defending women no matter what

Hope she fucking chokes on her spit.

He should rape that foid bully (in minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back