Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Boy snaps at foids who were teasing him on the bus

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers

View: https://twitter.com/streetfighthard/status/1751492457991438389

Retard beta simp

and then there will always be your "never hit wahmen, ever!:soy:" white knight cuck :feelskek:

Last edited:
equal rights equal fights

Fucking White Cock Knight thinks he can get pussy from that
Should have shot the foid, Broken the window and thrown her and her friends off, Or just throw them off while theyre alive, Then sit back and enjoy a comfy trip forward in another wagon.

Should have shot the foid, Broken the window and thrown her and her friends off, Or just throw them off while theyre alive, Then sit back and enjoy a comfy trip forward in another wagon.
Based

what kind of sissy ass punches were those jfl

A true alpha male. I sence the power of Seung Hui Cho in this one.

imagine if whites were this based today

Based Bongfag, these stupid toilets always have the audacity to act all shocked and shit after a guy loses it. You keep fucking poking the bear ofc you're gonna get mauled

He should of threw those whores off the Bus

Man if a foid ever hit me......
I will make sure to fuck her up extra bad (in videogame ofc)
episode 1 sport GIF by UFC

1. Their behavior was problematic
2. They would have acted like this again in the future
3. He stopped their behavior successfully and likely also fixed them in their future social interactions

There are no knocked out teeth, no broken nase, no blood.
Just their fixed mentality.
--> full success

If only his CHOice would've escalated things further.

More guys should do that

"Teasing" , I bet they would write assault in the title if it were a man doing the thing.

"You don't hit women".
I'm speechless, not when the puckered up foid is attacking him! He has every right to attack back when he wants to. Fuck those drama queens thinking that the world revolves around them even then when they harass someone it's "okay" but when they get harassed they want to get harassed so they can set you up. Fuck foids.