Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRAVE and POWERFUL---- After break up with ABUSIVE 25yr old hag DiCaprio helps poor 22year old Ukrainian Model refugee flee the war !!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Thread starter Krokodil-Enjoyer
  • Start date
K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Ukrainian

REMEMBER WHAT YOU FIGHT FOR UKRAINCELLS !!!

Last edited:
She is relatively hot in my opinion (my opinion)

He fucking did it again :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What a based nigga:feelskek:

I hope Ukrainiancels wont forget waht they are fighting for.

I hope Ukrainiancels wont forget waht they are fighting for.
This is why I refuse to be conscripted if my country is attacked.

One man fuck many [good-looking] females, some men will never fuck anyone, even low-tier Becky until they willing to pay a prostitute.
Totally not a clown world.

which shithole?
Croatia, they always say we have the most beautiful foids. They will hundred percent run away when someone attacks us while the incels are forced to stay and fight.

Croatia, they always say we have the most beautiful foids. They will hundred percent run away when someone attacks us while the incels are forced to stay and fight.
Remember what happened after war.... All White Foids and Normal Niggers were going to Night clubs dancing and getting drunk on Cajke (music which enemies were playing to raise moral while killing Croats)
And they still enjoy Cajke more than their own music in Night Clubs...

GOOD JOB BACON BOY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Index

Remember what happened after war.... All White Foids and Normal Niggers were going to Night clubs dancing and getting drunk on Cajke (music which enemies were playing to raise moral while killing Croats)
And they still enjoy Cajke more than their own music in Night Clubs...

GOOD GOY CANNON FODDER LMAO:feelskek:
Da, I always see zoomers listening to that serbian gypsyshit goatfucker music.

It seems he cucked an ethnic.

Da, I always see zoomers listening to that serbian gypsyshit goatfucker music.
YOU VILL FIGHT FOR PLENKOVIĆ YACHT
AND
YOU VILL BE HAPPY

Foid in tights looks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We need Domovinski Pokret leadership.
It is always either SDP or HDZ
kinda like in america its always democrat (degenerate libtards) or republican (zionist kikes)

Even better, lets revive the Ustaša party
Niqqer take dictatorship pill
Who ever comes to power becomes corrupt and cucks people.
Make your own party make coup and overtake country and all foids in it

Niqqer take dictatorship pill
Who ever comes to power becomes corrupt and cucks people.
Make your own party make coup and overtake country and all foids in it
And genocide the remaining serbs and gypsies.

Well played Leo, nice booty to nail for the next 3 years.

There's a reason they call women Christmas cakes in Japan. No good after 25.

Crazy to think how guys like Leonardo Dicaprio are living in heaven while we're rotting in hell and yet we live on the same earth. This guy can have any woman in the world he wants cuz of his money and status

I can’t believe that ukranian soldiers still give a fuck about defending their Eastern European shithole whilst their women are slutting around in other countries. They should have been forced to stay, and shot on sight if they tried to leave (in Roblox) :dab:

She's hot but she looks old for 22. What's the point of Leo always dating under 25 if he just goes after foids that look like they could be 25 anyway? In any case, still based and I hope foids cope and seethe over it.

I can’t believe that ukranian soldiers still give a fuck about defending their Eastern European shithole whilst their women are slutting around in other countries. They should have been forced to stay, and shot on sight if they tried to leave (in Roblox) :dab:
I agree, if the men are expected to stay women should be by their side, but it never works that way because foids are fucking privileged and men are expendable second class citizens, never forget that. Soyciety values one whore over ten men.

If I were a Ukrainian man I would flee or if I found out about my gf/wife cheating on me in another country I would defect to the Russians and rain hellfire on the land that abandoned me to die.