★★★★★
174d 3h 34m
Good decision

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 16h 31m
That's not a defense of him, that's just a fact. A lot of members here are genuine jerks who don't care about each other and turn on each other over anything.
When put in the context of this post, it is a defense.

And yes, I probably dont care about 70% of this forum because most of the faggots here are fakecels or defend fakecels

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 7h 1m
When put in the context of this post, it is a defense.

And yes, I probably dont care about 70% of this forum because most of the faggots here are fakecels or defend fakecels
I never mentioned him, yet it's a defense of him? I said that because of WOLF said about not wanting members to die. And how is he even a fakecel? Did he have sex with her? It seems like it was a long distance relationship at best.

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 16h 31m
I never mentioned him, yet it's a defense of him? I said that because of WOLF said about not wanting members to die. And how is he even a fakecel? Did he have sex with her? It seems like it was a long distance relationship at best.
Im searching this faggot by name and apparently, he wasnt even a virgin before he met her, just search brendio and look at some threads.

Giga fakecel

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

DravidianCel
★★★★★
34d 17h 46m
H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
41d 19h 14m
so he is going into acting?

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 11h 30m
But I thought he had just made up with Tahlia?

Anyway, with all the flaws Brendio may have, I still don't want him to rope. Brendio, if you're reading this, AWALT and I know this absolutely sucks but women are not worthy of our love and let alone our deaths.

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★
46d 18h 2m
But I thought he had just made up with Tahlia?

Anyway, with all the flaws Brendio may have, I still don't want him to rope. Brendio, if you're reading this, AWALT and I know this absolutely sucks but women are not worthy of our love and let alone our deaths.
Ya hate suicide too?
Polyamory is wholesome.
:feelskek: “I’m Living my best life and your negativity is cancelled.”

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
So is this nigga gonna rope or not?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
194d 5h 11m
YOu lost all my respect, fakecel.

Lying about roping and defending giga fakecel brendio, fuck you fakecel faggot, should have known you were a fakecel. No truecel gives a shit about fakecels larp roping
Absolutely based and high IQ.

Guykild

Guykild

Admiral
★★★★
42d 7h 3m
That’s exactly what everyone said before Etika roped
He was and in the end, was an attention whore. The way he went out was pretty much to seek attention still. He just was a suicidal attention whore.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 7h 1m
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
keep trying to "kill" yourself

keep on posting about it like the attention-whore you are

yeah, keep on doing that you little shit
Hilarous.
He was and in the end, was an attention whore. The way he went out was pretty much to seek attention still. He just was a suicidal attention whore.
Etika? I'm pretty sure he had a legitament mental problem.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m
He was on the extreme end of the Bipolar spectrum + schizo

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 7h 1m
Jesus this is stupid what are you getting out of this? I take back what I said earlier about you being a potential IT member, only someone with absolutely nothing going on in life would get this heated over nothing.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m
Jesus this is stupid what are you getting out of this? I take back what I said earlier about you being a potential IT member, only someone with absolutely nothing going on in life would get this heated over nothing.
@Animecel2D? An IT cuck? Nah

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 7h 1m
@Animecel2D? An IT cuck? Nah
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
That's what he said earlier today is my postmaxxer thread. No idea what set him off to say all this.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
194d 5h 11m
Not a single word

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
194d 5h 11m
1600228368474.gif

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
78d 23h 33m
I don't know how "incel" @BrendioEEE was. He did get married. But his is as captivating an incel story as any without having killed somebody. Who wasn't himself. I hope he doesn't rope. And I'm probably gonna decide to believe that he didn't rope.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
82d 22h 26m
Brendio saw johnwickcel fake suicide threads and decided to prove hes a better larp than any 15 years old .

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m
@Animecel2D = bro
I don't know how "incel" @BrendioEEE was. He did get married. But his is as captivating an incel story as any without having killed somebody. Who wasn't himself. I hope he doesn't rope. And I'm probably gonna decide to believe that he didn't rope.
Apparently Tahlia is his 5th "relationship"
Brendio saw johnwickcel fake suicide threads and decided to prove hes a better larp than any 15 years old .
Brutal

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
41d 19h 14m
MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 2h 50m
What a drama queen.
As boring as a bitch even if he is not one. Except for the tits I guess.
The problem most men are like that now.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
You should be dead you filthy nigger
Wasn't someone else told this?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
★★★★★
86d 6h 33m
He feeds off of threads like these. Stop making these threads, you fucking niggers.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m
He feeds off of threads like these. Stop making these threads, you fucking niggers.
He hasn't seen this thread and probably won't
You should be dead you filthy nigger

Wasn't someone else told this?
Make this a copypasta

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
43d 22h 8m
You know What

FUCK HIM !

@BrendioEEE

You Fucking Spic!

Wish you where a real whitey

But your just a dirty border jumping taco fucking MUTT! :lul:
wow based

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Brendio is about 5'2 or 5'3, not 5'5 The Lounge 70
gymletethnicel [Gaming] Name some upcoming video games you are excited for The Lounge 18
Speedloader [JFL] Accidentally sent morshu video to grandmother The Lounge 29