Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Browsing in cucktears and holy fuck the keyword inkwell is thrown out like an mg42 in 1941

incel microbenis hahahaha

That user is genuinely retarded.

There could be a 8/10 6'4 Chad spouting typical redpill nonsense to gain a following from desperate nearcels, and they'd still call him an "incel"... :feelshaha:

And JFL at ITcels taking screenshots of private conversations with a friend for fellow retarded Redditors to rage and seethe over: I thought we had the bad personalities! :feelsclown:

There could be a 8/10 6'4 Chad spouting typical redpill nonsense to gain a following from desperate nearcels, and they'd still call him an "incel"... :feelshaha:
I recall them making a post trying to dox an “incel” that abused his girlfriend on looksmax.
It’s just the flavor of the month. Prior to incel you were labeled a neckbeard, and before that a virgin.

And JFL at ITcels taking screenshots of private conversations with a friend for fellow retarded Redditors to rage and seethe over: I thought we had the bad personalities! :feelsclown:
Its so tiring man like i identify as one but why blame other normies who just wanna fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back